pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Perhaps I'm confused here, but am I reading this correctly in that there is currently only one part, but five chapters to it, or is there a part two that I'm not seeing on the main menu and I'm just a blind idjit?
The game is divided into chapters but all of the chapters are in the main game. There are two patches though, when you go to lewdpatcher if you want incest, it is the second patch available under where it says Show previous versions.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 1006830

Overview:
This is the story of a boy who no longer appreciates life, after which his father sent him from private school to public, everything just changed for him. As a result, he is bullied by his classmates, his grades are so bad that even his future is in danger, and he is constantly skipping school. The only people who get along with him are his friends and girlfriend who, like him, have no interest in school and share the same views. One day, when his life is slowly but surely improving, something strange happens, time stands still, the sun doesn't set anymore and night never falls. Everyone is in a kind of Stasys and can't move anymore, except you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-04
Release Date: 2021-09-04
Developer: Neko-Hime - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch 5 v0.40 Fixed
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extra:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1006802 View attachment 1006803 View attachment 1006804 View attachment 1006805 View attachment 1006806 View attachment 1006807 View attachment 1006808 View attachment 1006809 View attachment 1006810 View attachment 1006811 View attachment 1006812 View attachment 1006813 View attachment 1006814 View attachment 1006815 View attachment 1006816 View attachment 1006817 View attachment 1006818 View attachment 1006819 View attachment 1006820 View attachment 1006821 View attachment 1006822 View attachment 1006823 View attachment 1006824 View attachment 1006825 View attachment 1006826
Walkthrough mod download link is down.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finally got around to playing through this update or updates actually. I'm so far behind. Before i go too far. Waifus. I'm not sure if they're exactly the same as when i first replied in here but Rilana, Ashley and Analia are my main waifus. Some of the others are hot too, like Mila or Diana, but those 3 are my overall favorites. Though, i might have to include Sakura, Denise(Ava?), Evelyn, and Lanta in there as well.

Since I'm too far behind, I'll try to make this as short as possible. When i saw Audrey, for the first time, i legit thought we had a time skip for a second. Had to go back and read it carefully because i thought she was Rilana's daughter. I'll happily put a baby in Rilana but that would've been too fast. Mila and the rest of chapter 5, at the beginning and that last bit at the end, threw me for a loop. There's a lot of stuff i didn't mention that i wanted to but I'll just end it here for now. Until next update.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Mmmmmmm... I still haven got to the moment when shit hits the fan with the time stop and stuff but I wanted to share my thoughts so far...

I gotta say, I feel a little weird about the writing in this game, I mean, first off, you have "Harem points" which indicates that an Harem route is possible, but so far I feel like Im just an asshole who profeses true love and commits to a serious monogamous relationship with every girl in the game at the same time...sure the family seems like they don't really mind sharing, but Claude,The rich girl, the friend from school... so far Im apparently the oficial boyfriend of all these girls at the same time and that makes me feel weird, like this is not a real Harem but a bunch of single routes that don't connect each other...at least in other harem games the girls are more liberal and express their desire of having no strings attached or simply don't mind that the MC is fooling around with other girls,but I don't see any of that so far.... any clue if having multiple love interest will bite my ass in the future? should I commit to just one girlfriend?

And another thing, Im aware the MC has some trauma for his troubled past but...why he is such an insecure bitch?, why in hell he gets so defensive and jealous with the idea of other men interacting with the girls?....the examples that come to my head right now are in the date with the bigger sister in the spa that he was totally against the idea of her sister having a male massagist, like yeah... no man can touch my sister...but I don't mind having a woman doing me a massage with happy ending :sneaky:, double standard much?...seriously....and the guy in the italian ice cream locale, they leave the restaurant because the italian dude was..apparently near them when they were talking in the table?...and apparently he said something flirty to the school friend? like yeah dude, if you date a hot girl you gotta deal with other man being interested in her, but if you trust your partner you should know she wont leave you no matter how many italian dudes try to get in her pants because she could have any dude, and yet still choose you...seriously, Im starting to believe the MC is kinda of a toxic boyfriend....which honestly would make sense...after all this game seems to have a lot of people with heavy issues and insecurities, the MC was abused and bullied for years, the trans girl was very depressed and tried to end her life since nobody accept her as she is, the gay friend was afraid of getting out of the closet and confess his love to the MC so he decided to avoid his friends and hide in the abuse of drugs to avoid facing the reality and being open with his feelings, and Im pretty sure things aren't going well in the house of the oficial girlfriend of the MC (I believe her name was Cindy?)...like those are serious shit, everybody is battling their own demons and that can be reflected in how they handle relationships... I can totally understand that, if that's the direction the dev is going and there is a plan to tackle all those toxic behaviors in the future I think they is doing genius work, but if that's not the case and they simply think being jealous and overly protective is a way to express love I would be kinda disappointed because ignoring those points the writing is pretty good, when Claude opened up with the MC and shared her deepest and most painful memories it hit me pretty hard...I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything was going to be fine....it was pretty good! and I hope I get to see more of that interesting writing in the rest of the game...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Mmmmmmm... I still haven got to the moment when shit hits the fan with the time stop and stuff but I wanted to share my thoughts so far...

I gotta say, I feel a little weird about the writing in this game, I mean, first off, you have "Harem points" which indicates that an Harem route is possible, but so far I feel like Im just an asshole who profeses true love and commits to a serious monogamous relationship with every girl in the game at the same time...sure the family seems like they don't really mind sharing, but Claude,The rich girl, the friend from school... so far Im apparently the oficial boyfriend of all these girls at the same time and that makes me feel weird, like this is not a real Harem but a bunch of single routes that don't connect each other...at least in other harem games the girls are more liberal and express their desire of having no strings attached or simply don't mind that the MC is fooling around with other girls,but I don't see any of that so far.... any clue if having multiple love interest will bite my ass in the future? should I commit to just one girlfriend?

And another thing, Im aware the MC has some trauma for his troubled past but...why he is such an insecure bitch?, why in hell he gets so defensive and jealous with the idea of other men interacting with the girls?....the examples that come to my head right now are in the date with the bigger sister in the spa that he was totally against the idea of her sister having a male massagist, like yeah... no man can touch my sister...but I don't mind having a woman doing me a massage with happy ending :sneaky:, double standard much?...seriously....and the guy in the italian ice cream locale, they leave the restaurant because the italian dude was..apparently near them when they were talking in the table?...and apparently he said something flirty to the school friend? like yeah dude, if you date a hot girl you gotta deal with other man being interested in her, but if you trust your partner you should know she wont leave you no matter how many italian dudes try to get in her pants because she could have any dude, and yet still choose you...seriously, Im starting to believe the MC is kinda of a toxic boyfriend....which honestly would make sense...after all this game seems to have a lot of people with heavy issues and insecurities, the MC was abused and bullied for years, the trans girl was very depressed and tried to end her life since nobody accept her as she is, the gay friend was afraid of getting out of the closet and confess his love to the MC so he decided to avoid his friends and hide in the abuse of drugs to avoid facing the reality and being open with his feelings, and Im pretty sure things aren't going well in the house of the oficial girlfriend of the MC (I believe her name was Cindy?)...like those are serious shit, everybody is battling their own demons and that can be reflected in how they handle relationships... I can totally understand that, if that's the direction the dev is going and there is a plan to tackle all those toxic behaviors in the future I think they is doing genius work, but if that's not the case and they simply think being jealous and overly protective is a way to express love I would be kinda disappointed because ignoring those points the writing is pretty good, when Claude opened up with the MC and shared her deepest and most painful memories it hit me pretty hard...I just wanted to hug her and tell her everything was going to be fine....it was pretty good! and I hope I get to see more of that interesting writing in the rest of the game...
I'd say it is because there are a number of players who insist on the double standard, who are insecure about/adamant against other men being involved in any way. You point out the flaw in that logic. The players who want the "Alpha Male Power Fantasy" want to imagine that they are so much more than any other man, such that the women don't even notice other men, don't want to interact with other males. When the attitude is expressed by an MC, it comes off, as you say, as very insecure and not powerful and self-confident at all.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Lewdpatcher should probably start using mirrors since their google account has been locked for overusage for days now. Was looking forward to trying this but not without patching it so it's complete.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Lewdpatcher should probably start using mirrors since their google account has been locked for overusage for days now. Was looking forward to trying this but not without patching it so it's complete.
I just tried to download the patch and I had no problem.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

The patch needs reuploading.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

The patch needs reuploading.
There's a mirror on LewdPatcher now. Hopefully they can add mirrors to the other games.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
workupload has banned the loli patch and google just says too many downloads.any other sites i can download it from.?

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes