azzclown

Mar 28, 2019
when you press for loli incest patch, you get only loli patch , but press previous versions, in there youll see incest patch. when you download both, you can see them installed in the main menu of the game, and the landlady becomes mom ;)
Where at in main menu?

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Big fan of Neko-Hime's games! They indulge the male fantasy on almost every page with no filler in between.

Reactions: Shawdawg

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Hello..
The MC and Claude discussed something about Snip Snip.
does anyone know what Snip Snip means ???

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yes,just like every other game with a patch
That is odd since as you see, mine is working.
Only though I have left is, did you install over top a previous version or do a clean install?

BTW you can also head over to dev's page to get the necessary files.

Reactions: $@~

azzclown

Mar 28, 2019
That is odd since as you see, mine is working.
Only though I have left is, did you install over top a previous version or do a clean install?

BTW you can also head over to dev's page to get the necessary files.
First download of this game,when I tried the itch link from f95 and clicked on game an error came up. I’ll try and access from your link

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
First download of this game,when I tried the itch link from f95 and clicked on game an error came up. I’ll try and access from your link
itch site was down for a while. (not sure how long)

it might be possible there was an error when downloading the game and it's bugged due to that. so personally i'd suggest trying to re-download the game then making sure not to do anything that requires internet or high amounts of processing on your PC. similarly with the loli patch since it's decently big file size.

i've had downloads bug out on my before when loading simple web browser games, manga, etc. also a couple times when playing some laggy pre-downloaded games. a combination of me being dumb and my potato comp being shit.

subzero27

Jun 14, 2019
Found a major bug after the poolhouse shower when ur looking at the open door of the poolhouse and the MC says "Uff... that was really good" two frames after that it goes to a grey error msg screen appears

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
its might be that you guys download the android patch by mistake, and not the PC one.
I almost did that myself.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Why does this have the gay tag? There is a dude that hits on you and jerks off in front of you but there is zero male to male contact, other than implied molestation by the landlord which also isn't shown.
There's some optional shota.

azzclown

Mar 28, 2019
itch site was down for a while. (not sure how long)

it might be possible there was an error when downloading the game and it's bugged due to that. so personally i'd suggest trying to re-download the game then making sure not to do anything that requires internet or high amounts of processing on your PC. similarly with the loli patch since it's decently big file size.

i've had downloads bug out on my before when loading simple web browser games, manga, etc. also a couple times when playing some laggy pre-downloaded games. a combination of me being dumb and my potato comp being shit.
Thanks to all of you trying to help me see this game in its entirety,there’s still an issue between the game and patches for me. What I don’t understand is why the developer doesn’t have the unedited game available on their site? I understand that edited versions are made so they can go through patreon and other sites. There’s no reason in my mind why there’s an edited version on their own site

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Here is my fix. Rename it to scr_start.rpy if it's not already and put it in the game folder Overwrite if need be too.
your "fix" let all users, that saved when told to do so in CH4, skip the entire CH5.
would be better to fix the wt mod not to jump at the end again to the start of CH5.

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes