CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
When i go to the patch page they say that this is the part 1, but what that means? This will uncensor only a small part of the game? Someone have the others parts? Or when i play the second part of the game my save will be imported already with the uncensor patch? (Sorry for some english errors)

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The Google Drive links for both patches are still up and working at . The Incest patch is under Previous versions, you need to install that for incest and the loli patch for loli.
But what that part 1 means?

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Ofc its out since today but Supporter Only :lepew:
Nah as a Brazilian i have bit of trauma about censor and the dollar and Euro are five/six more expensive for me, good luck in your future as a dev, was good watching your progress. Farewell!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Cant download the loli patch...workupload has banned it and google is...well google "file got too many downloads"
Without it the game is pretty pointless, any chance for an additional hoster?

KimbukNox

Jun 20, 2021
Cant download the loli patch...workupload has banned it and google is...well google "file got too many downloads"
Without it the game is pretty pointless, any chance for an additional hoster?
There's a workaround for that limit on GDrive. Make sure you're logged in to your Google account, then:
1. Click the link to the download
2. Click the "hamburger" (stacked dots) menu in the top-right
3. Click add shortcut to drive
4. Open your drive
5. Go to the shortcut you created
6. Right-click on it, and hit add copy to drive
7. Download the copy.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Deadlocked in Time - Part 2 (Chapter 6)

You need a Savegame from the end of Part 1 (Chapter 5) to play Part 2

Changelog: Ingame

Links GDrive:
|

Android (Vanilla)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I love when I time things right. Just saw the update on LP and downloaded all three files before Google Drive throws a wall up :)

• Wow
Reactions: jane6
3.10 star(s) 39 Votes