• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

serch2103

Nov 18, 2020
The Google Drive links for both patches are still up and working at . The Incest patch is under Previous versions, you need to install that for incest and the loli patch for loli.

Still broken

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
what folder are the save files stored in your appdata folder ? i cant seem to find them
thanks in advance

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
all patches downloading fine
Really please share your link because the only patch I see for Chapter 6 Part 2 listed on the main page is connected to the site from drive.google.com and I can assure you it is not working. All I am getting is the same as most of the others that have posted and it is the following for the last hour, may be more.

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Not surprising its google after all if you know of an alternative you should see if they will let you put in on the main page as well because as of now it regrettably is definitely not working.

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes