pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
All this post says find another place as lewdpatcher too because lewdpatcher is to limited and by the next update we have the same discussion !!!
Google places restrictions on downloads. People who are signed in with Google can often download the file, while others who are not will get blocked.

Linking to the file in any way other than to Lewd patcher will cause this game to be deleted from the site by the mods. They really don't want these types of games on here and are looking for excuses to delete them and people doing things like complaining about the patch or, worse, linking to one will get the game removed from here. A dude named Westy has a popular game, but you won't find it here anymore, even though he started the game here. Don't give the mods a reason to delete this game, because they will.

Reactions: Tonarin and etann

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Deadlocked in Time [Ch. 6 Part 2] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.03 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 313 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.02 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 296 MB
- - -

PS: Download below to patch with above compressed version.
Bugfix for Deadlocked in Time Ch6 Part 2

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Where the hell is the export save function in PT 1 Volume 5? Saves incompatible in PT 2 and nothing to import???

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
When you complete part 1 it gives you an option, actually it tells you, to export the save. In fact it does it for you, just asks you to name it. Then when you load part 2 it asks you to load that named file. I have no idea where it puts it but you can't load a normal part 1 save in part 2.

Just run through the last few scenes of part 1 again and, this time, export the save file as it tells you to do. Or just use NBH's save from the start of part 2 https://f95zone.to/threads/deadlocked-in-time-ch-6-part-2-neko-hime.72562/post-6947166

Devka

May 8, 2017
Where the hell is the export save function in PT 1 Volume 5? Saves incompatible in PT 2 and nothing to import???
You can't copy a save over from part 1, it will say that it is not compatible. You have to start a new game in part 2 and it will detect your save files from the end of part 1 and let you chose one of those to start the game with.

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
For the loli patch got this :

Access to doc-0k-3c-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied
You don't have the user rights to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403

HelplmChoking

Aug 22, 2020
Anyone else getting this? Fresh download of pt 2, haven't installed any patches and a freshly exported pt 1 save ready and waiting. Can actually load the save another person posted, but can't open the main menu to import my own... 1636965773107.png

HelplmChoking

Aug 22, 2020
Figured it was something small like that :)

Luckily I could play through the update using someone else's save, looking forward to grabbing the new build and getting the names back to where I had them

Aug 17, 2019
I'm a little confused. Is chapter 6 the first part of part 2 or the conclusion of part two? Also, when the patch just says "part 2", does that mean it'll only be applicable to the chapter, or ALL of part two?

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
You can't copy a save over from part 1, it will say that it is not compatible. You have to start a new game in part 2 and it will detect your save files from the end of part 1 and let you chose one of those to start the game with.
Saved here on pt1
1636967747101.png
Fired up pt2, started new game
1636967801243.png
then got this
1636967862948.png
Return brings me back to the main menu.

FreddyBobs

Jul 23, 2017
New to this game, and when I try to run part 1, I just get a splash screen appears for a couple of seconds and then nothing. I don't get any error messages or anything, it just disappears.

Any ideas how I can fix?

Graoow

Nov 16, 2020
Playing on Android. Can't export save at the end of part 1 (error occurred) . Downloaded the save someone uploaded here but doesn't seem to work either? :(

Seujiro

Mar 4, 2018
Already blocked the google drive file with the fixed version (and yes, I used my google account)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes