the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scr_ch7.rpy", line 644, in script
call screen ch7_event2 with ComposeTransition(ImageDissolve("gui/transitions/event.png", 2.5, ramplen=8, reverse=False, alpha=True, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart), before=None, after=Dissolve(2.5, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch7_final'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
call screen ch7_event2 with ComposeTransition(ImageDissolve("gui/transitions/event.png", 2.5, ramplen=8, reverse=False, alpha=True, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart), before=None, after=Dissolve(2.5, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart))
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.12
Wed Jun 7 17:12:34 2023

I don't Know what happened help
this is exactly what happens if you're using the optional part of the wt-mod. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: timotefiru

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Yup another one for the WT patch bug here too, same spot at others. Hope there a fix or work around soon.

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Thu Jun 8 07:39:45 2023

Boris 1

Mar 26, 2022
When i get to the main menu and try to go to the load page i get an error and can't get through, does anyone know why? This bet happening in the last few updates. Or is there an hotkey or something for that? Apreciate the help.

Reactions: hitmanlegend

jonaja

May 4, 2021

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Sun Jun 11 15:29:52 2023

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
What year you live in? 4GB takes about 35-40 seconds for me.
I heard many games don't support joiplay. I never tried it myself, just what I heard.
Its because they use version from playstore, not from the discord which is up to date, always play renpy game with joiplay and work perfectly

hitmanlegend

Mar 11, 2023
When i get to the main menu and try to go to the load page i get an error and can't get through, does anyone know why? This bet happening in the last few updates. Or is there an hotkey or something for that? Apreciate the help.
Am also facing the same error cannot use the load or save screen or the menu page at all. hope someone can help us

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
I'm getting the same exact error. I did a full reinstall of the game from the official SubscribeStar dl, and I'm also using WT mod.

MiG80

Apr 12, 2023
I have some weird problem - I really like Cherina, do everything for MC to be with her, but when I asked Aurele and Tanya to the pool, Cherina comes too and was angry/sad at me, because I supposedly told her she couldn't be my girlfriend.. But there was no such thing. There was no such conversation.. Can someone please tell me what happened? Is this some kind of bug, or
I didn't notice something, or in order to be with her, I can't be with some other specific person? Someone had similiar problem?

And second question - I don't like sharing my girls, even with only girls. If I don't want Ashley to go after anyone other than the MC, then I have to ditch her and not bond with her, or is there any other option to block this?

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
When I was looking forward to the gay blk friend content that seems to have been forgotten with updates

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
When I was looking forward to the gay blk friend content that seems to have been forgotten with updates
nope, it got removed. Neko said on her own, she don't know how to make a good story with him and the Supporter's didn't like it either

varage

Jun 26, 2019
So when Kamaya happens Is the dev gunna have no choice but make an ntr game where this npc gets cucked because he'd be trying to get by a litteral god who fucks everything that moves lol. I mean its inevitable right? Hell he might go back and time and become All their fathers right? lol He's done it before. Though if he goes back far enough he might just fuck this MC out of existance and open up a black whole that eats everything because this games mc wouldn't be born so he wouldn't be able to help creat Kamaya and destroy the multiverse as we know it...

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
So when Kamaya happens Is the dev gunna have no choice but make an ntr game where this npc gets cucked because he'd be trying to get by a litteral god who fucks everything that moves lol. I mean its inevitable right? Hell he might go back and time and become All their fathers right? lol He's done it before. Though if he goes back far enough he might just fuck this MC out of existance and open up a black whole that eats everything because this games mc wouldn't be born so he wouldn't be able to help creat Kamaya and destroy the multiverse as we know it...
Until Kamaya there follow's other Storys and not every Story will be like Maou-Sama with a "I go back in Time and be my own Daddy" ^^

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who will tell you which path you need to take at the very beginning of the game so that in the first scene of the son with his mother, when the son was tormented by nightmares and the mother was sleeping with him, in the morning the son had a boner and he penetrated the mother in a dream and made her a creampie? once I did it - but how? why am I so interested? then I tried to repeat this scene with penetration and creampie - it did not work out for me. the son finished his mother between the legs ... well, after that - of course, he ran away, afraid of what he had done ...

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
I loved this game, when I played it a good year ago.
Lost all my game data in a crash. :(
Gathering all components and installing them (including patches) for both parts is a pain in the ass, since the order of the installments is important.
It is only that, what keeps me from playing again.

Everytime i see the next update, I think: would be nice, to play again.
Next thought allways is: naah, installation is to complicated. Let´s wait again.
Better wait for the final update, until I play again.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I loved this game, when I played it a good year ago.
Lost all my game data in a crash. :(
Gathering all components and installing them (including patches) for both parts is a pain in the ass, since the order of the installments is important.
It is only that, what keeps me from playing again.

Everytime i see the next update, I think: would be nice, to play again.
Next thought allways is: naah, installation is to complicated. Let´s wait again.
Better wait for the final update, until I play again.
not sure how its complicated. you unzip the game and drag the patch folder into the games main folder and installation complete for that chapter.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
any incest patch for the current build? there was none when clicking on
Doesn't seem like it, but previous version's patch (for Part 2 v0.11) should be compatible, though, since there's no new incest-related contents in 0.12.

Reactions: elandoor

RaniaX

Aug 24, 2023
Can you make the girls' breasts grow a little more? :))) Anyway, it's a great game, keep it up

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes