GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Already found out why it crashes at the end. It's the lewdpatch. It works without the lewdpatch. But how else do you get the loli patch now
Looks like both patches are borked this update. The lewdpatch does not have the ipatch this time, and the ipatch does nothing to remedy that either, and there's the crash mentioned. I just have to wait and see if the issue is fixed, as constantly reading "little roommate" and "big roommate" is just cringe, cause who tf says that irl?:LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: UpYours69

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I haven't got around to playing 0.12 yet but maybe a previous Part 2 i-patch is universal. I kept the one from 0.4 just in case but haven't needed to use it in awhile.
thanx. i will search for an old i-patch and try it. later- i used patch from 11 and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpYours69

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
We had some Test's and even with a complete new Build + the 0.11 iPatch everything works well, maybe it's a Mod?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
We had some Test's and even with a complete new Build + the 0.11 iPatch everything works well, maybe it's a Mod?
The 0.12 "flower" patch works fine (for me, as far as I tested it), but there is no "relationship" patch for 0.12.
And while the one for v0.11 didn't cause me any error it didn't have the right text for the people I was talking to... "little roommate" and such.

Reactions: ramvivat

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Is there any way to change the relationships of the characters? Always reading "Landlady" and "Female Roommates" is kind of annoying.
I thought there used to be a patch or a fix for that. Am I wrong?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Is there any way to change the relationships of the characters? Always reading "Landlady" and "Female Roommates" is kind of annoying.
I thought there used to be a patch or a fix for that. Am I wrong?
I remember playing a certain "Killer" game, where, without the patch, the pregnant "roommate" is talking about them them becoming "Landlords and landladies of their own" and looking forward to giving birth to their first "tenant."

OttO45

Aug 24, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scr_ch7.rpy", line 644, in script
call screen ch7_event2 with ComposeTransition(ImageDissolve("gui/transitions/event.png", 2.5, ramplen=8, reverse=False, alpha=True, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart), before=None, after=Dissolve(2.5, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch7_final'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
call screen ch7_event2 with ComposeTransition(ImageDissolve("gui/transitions/event.png", 2.5, ramplen=8, reverse=False, alpha=True, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart), before=None, after=Dissolve(2.5, time_warp=_warper.easein_quart))
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.12
Sat May 27 12:33:32 2023

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How many parts will there be in the game? just judging by the fact that part 2 is coming to an end and from the events - only the search for girls for the harem, and from the fantastic events - only a few (not even a dozen), I suspect that there will be at least 2 more parts.

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
How many parts will there be in the game? just judging by the fact that part 2 is coming to an end and from the events - only the search for girls for the harem, and from the fantastic events - only a few (not even a dozen), I suspect that there will be at least 2 more parts.
All Events are done, the next Update will be the last from this Season

Reactions: ramvivat

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Anyone know how to fix when open load file it error?
When playing normal it can do, or opening option, replay, etc, except load menu

tyme2tb

Apr 28, 2022
i have no idea what the hell you are talking about, the IC patch hasn't been updated since version 0.3
P.S. it still works just fine.. unless you are one lazy bastard and can't even test that for yourself..
Actually you are wrong. In the new update there is a text "big roommate's". I just extracted the incest file and it will never replace that text. If it had been "big female roommate's" it would have. I haven't played any further yet, but an easy fix if somebody wants to edit the incest file manually, but can be a pain if there are other changes to how things are referenced.

tyme2tb

Apr 28, 2022
So any fix incoming for IC Patch or are we supposed to have Big Roommates now ?
I Don't know all of the files from the IC Patch, because of how they got extracted. I am only including the one file, because it is all I updated to fix it. Hopefully just putting that file in fixes it, but did not try and replay without the scripts extracted but with the updated file.

Just drop in game folder like most patches.

LAMPlight3r

Aug 31, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.12
Wed Jun 7 17:12:34 2023

I don't Know what happened help

Reactions: timotefiru
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes