hans54

Sep 17, 2022
It happened to me but i fixed it easily. You have to complete the end of Season 1. When you get to the last screen at the pool in season 1 there is a shadowed figure of a woman on the left side of the screen, almost lurking around the corner.

Click on the shadow figure and it will go through a few more screens and then tell you it has exported the file for the next season. When you start season 2 it will show an import file from Season 1 that you can load and that allows you to continue on past the cat.

Hope this helps...
I tried but didn't see any shadow. Do you mean part 1?

Jul 24, 2021
Hello When I'm done with the new update and then press the cat, I always get this error message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch7_final'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
File "scr_ch7.rpyc", line 644, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch7_final'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.11
Tue Mar 28 11:22:50 2023
Still no reply? ,,,

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Still no reply? ,,,
The Problem is, 98% don't have any problems.
The other 2% play the pc version with joyplay or a compressed version, messed up with the wt mod, playing a outdated version earlier. Neko-Hime and her Team worked on a fix for some problems but just for that, I dont tink you want to dl everything again and again if the fix doesnt help you.

But I think Neko-Hime said, join her discord and ask there for help, instead of waiting weeks here

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
did that.
Unfortunately it didn't work.
Any ideas what I can do to use my own saves? (I've seen some folk share theirs here)
After you've done the export save at the end of P1, you go to P2 and select "Start" (this is where you get to choose which exported save to load). The "Load" screen will only load saves from the current part (not exported saves from P1).

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
After you've done the export save at the end of P1, you go to P2 and select "Start" (this is where you get to choose which exported save to load). The "Load" screen will only load saves from the current part (not exported saves from P1).
Yup. That was happening. Selecting the exported save wasn't working.

So I played around and learned that regular exporting to the compressed version shows the save, and takes you back to the main menu when the save is selected.

Solved by using the regular second version.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
up until what version does part 1 go...?
and, is the flower path of part one included in the second flower part -- I get easily confused.
ty.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
up until what version does part 1 go...?
and, is the flower path of part one included in the second flower part -- I get easily confused.
ty.
I think it went up to v0.4 or something (I'm not sure, though).

The flower and relationship patches are separate for each part. On the Lewdpatcher, you need to click "Show previous versions" to see all patches -- flower and relationship DLC/patches for each part, and for PC and Mac (which are also separate).

1682087523357.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobgobbler

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Deadlocked in Time [v0.11] [Neko-Hime] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Requested by LakremUser

Universal: v0.10 -> v0.11 [416 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
first playthrough of part 2 and all Ashanti/Amari pictures are missing they begin p02013 onward. Game is fully patched or I believe it is; I guess we shall see on my second playthrough apparently.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes