Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Something isnt right in this update...i obviously picked the family first because it has a younger sister...so far so usual. But then it turned into a very unusual way...first you only get teased by her and her mother and then you get thrown out of the event and even miss the blonde girl.
...okay, after reloading and picking the blonde first i got both, but still, no matter what i choose it only ends in pointless teasing -,-

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Something isnt right in this update...i obviously picked the family first because it has a younger sister...so far so usual. But then it turned into a very unusual way...first you only get teased by her and her mother and then you get thrown out of the event and even miss the blonde girl.
...okay, after reloading and picking the blonde first i got both, but still, no matter what i choose it only ends in pointless teasing -,-
I mentioned it a few posts before, there is a problem if you played the previous update with the wt mod and now continue, for some reason some flags go to false, also the new wt mod seems to have bugs as well , as soon as you open the new scene gallery, you get just errors.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I mentioned it a few posts before, there is a problem if you played the previous update with the wt mod and now continue, for some reason some flags go to false, also the new wt mod seems to have bugs as well , as soon as you open the new scene gallery, you get just errors.
Well, i didnt get any errors...okay, i also dont care about the gallery.
Hmm, just to make sure, are there actually scenes with her little sister and mom? Then i need to play this update a 3rd time...

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
any replay gallery for part 2 yet?
there is a new scene replay gallery but with wt mod you get errors and you need to unlock the scenes first

Well, i didnt get any errors...okay, i also dont care about the gallery.
Hmm, just to make sure, are there actually scenes with her little sister and mom? Then i need to play this update a 3rd time...
you get some, Calissy gets one if you are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lanta and the other one just some teaser,
both will be back at season 2 just to make sure..

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
Hello When I'm done with the new update and then press the cat, I always get this error message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch7_final'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
File "scr_ch7.rpyc", line 644, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.11
Tue Mar 28 11:22:50 2023
I get the same problem.

ganiva

Nov 5, 2017
Part 1 works for me via JoiPlay after typing this in console:
Python:
renpy.config.show = renpy.show

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
loli mod Part 1 ?
Go the Lewdpatcher page, and click "Show previous versions" at the bottom. from there, you can find both "Part 1 Flower DLC" and "Part 1 Relation DLC" (the Gofile link for both seems to lead to the folder that contains both DLC patches).

The "flower" patch is the one you're most seeking, though.

Reactions: gittipop

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
what is wait censored? part 2 is it the choice that id have if i didnt get the patch's?
If you don't download and apply the "flower" patch for the part you're playing (part 1 or part 2), you'll only get the "censored" version/option of certain scenes. The patch will give you access to the uncensored version/option.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

hawaii

Feb 5, 2022
Hello When I'm done with the new update and then press the cat, I always get this error message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
File "scr_ch7.rpyc", line 644, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.11
Tue Mar 28 11:22:50 2023
I have the same problem , nobody knows why !!

Newfbull

May 18, 2022
It happened to me but i fixed it easily. You have to complete the end of Season 1. When you get to the last screen at the pool in season 1 there is a shadowed figure of a woman on the left side of the screen, almost lurking around the corner.

Click on the shadow figure and it will go through a few more screens and then tell you it has exported the file for the next season. When you start season 2 it will show an import file from Season 1 that you can load and that allows you to continue on past the cat.

Hope this helps...

Reactions: Evil-Neko
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes