ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
oh i see but will they add part 3?
Unknown. With the loss of subscriber income the dev has said they've basically had to take on a 'real' job for (for want of a better phrase) leaving them with insufficient time to dedicate to both this and Maou-Sama. My guess would have been that they would go back to this after completing Maou-Sama but they recently launched an initial build of a new title called Light and Dark (or something to that effect) so I'm now quite uncertain.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Unknown. With the loss of subscriber income the dev has said they've basically had to take on a 'real' job for (for want of a better phrase) leaving them with insufficient time to dedicate to both this and Maou-Sama. My guess would have been that they would go back to this after completing Maou-Sama but they recently launched an initial build of a new title called Light and Dark (or something to that effect) so I'm now quite uncertain.
ah sad well thank you

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah from the way the subscribestar post read sounds like they won't work on DIT unless subscribestar starts making over $700. Sounded kinda like an or else statement almost, due to the loss of patreon income one game at a time and it won't be DIT.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes