• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Can you lock futa/trans content? Or aleast skip it somehow? And btw what is the tag stand for?
Futa = a feminine character with both sets of genitals (pussy + cock)

Trans = a feminine character that was born male and transition into a female

The tag is used to denote that that there is a female character with a little something extra.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Daz needs better male hair styles.... Every game you play the MC's look like a damn dillhole just because of the crappy hair selection an then you go an make The MC ginger on top of it LMAO!!

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope this story isn't as ridiculous and nonsensical as Maou-Sama. I see the fashion sense of the characters seems about the same though.
i followed-but have yet to play. when i play a game with a trans girl-i want her to become verse. now, bottom at the start? alright....just not the entire time.

Reactions: joetheflower
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes