yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I really want to like this game. There are plenty of good things I can say about it. It's clear a lot of work went into it. Lots of choices, got a karma system, interesting gui, a variety of looks in the female characters it's not in engrish. There is a good amount of content for a first release too. So it does have a lot of good elements to it, but there are some parts I didn't' care for I'll elaborate on where I think it could use some improvements:

I think I noticed some bugs. Sometimes choices give Karma the wrong way or for no reason. For instance spy on girl = get karma? jerk off while spying = get more karma? That's not really a positive Karma event such as giving up your bus seat to an old lady or defending your sister from bullies. It would be more of on a "Pervert" or "Puritan" scale.

Also, I'm not buying the landlady as a "Mom" character. Don't get me wrong I love redheads. She is cute probably my favorite girl in the game. She doesn't look old enough to be a "Milf". I was like fuck yea when I saw her as a cop and thought we may get to see her do some police work. Unfortunately no or at least not yet.

I'd like a little more realistic build up before girls jump at muh dick.

Lastly the games title "Deadlocked in time" and the description along with a "Sci-fi" tag lead me to believe we would have some sort of "Time Stop" scenario here. I got all pumped up thinking yea we are gonna have a time stop... There is no time stop at least not yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was wondering about that. I first thought "Stasys" was some kind of government project or something. Given the Engrish in the description, though, it's equally as possible it's a misspelling of stasis as it is of a "Stay, sis!" command. This is Niko-Hime, which is fine (I have a fair amount of fun with Maou-Sama), but I'd expect a ton of silly situations of forced sexual encounters, rather than logical development of characters and perspectives.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Only thing I'd like to see different is the ability to name the characters, and their relation to the MC...letting us decide their age would be a good idea as well. Rather then waiting for a hero to work up a patch, it would be a simple solution to add to the beginning of the story, or as characters are introduced.

percy07

Dec 21, 2020
the idea looks pretty good. hope for more releases and fingers crossed while playing :)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I was wondering about that. I first thought "Stasys" was some kind of government project or something. Given the Engrish in the description, though, it's equally as possible it's a misspelling of stasis as it is of a "Stay, sis!" command. This is Niko-Hime, which is fine (I have a fair amount of fun with Maou-Sama), but I'd expect a ton of silly situations of forced sexual encounters, rather than logical development of characters and perspectives.
I just played maou-sama to give me some insight to how this game might go...It's kind of a crapshoot, they seem to really like their loli, which is fine I guess...but in that game I'd say half if not more were loli type, and its just not my thing. I'm an older person, I actually do prefer more mature looking models. Like they don't need to like like super old milfs or gilfs, but these are just exceptionally young looking.

Is this the kind of theme that is prevalent in neko-hime's works, or can I hope they might cut back a bit?

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
Am I the only one who finds these faces strange, to say the least? I'm not saying that they are really disgusting, just wondering why this particular approach was chosen.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Am I the only one who finds these faces strange, to say the least? I'm not saying that they are really disgusting, just wondering why this particular approach was chosen.
It's the artist's style, that's all.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The correct use is stasis. Stasis, as defined, is a period or state of inactivity or equilibrium. Medically, stasis is defined as, a condition of balance among various forces; motionlessness.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes