raj100

Feb 25, 2019
You can this is the same dev and maou sama... Engrish to the point of near nonsense. Hard cut transitions that jump in place and time. Like you jump from a train, to the school yard, then next frame you're in a pool. Then the art style some characters look just not real enough so it's like the uncanny valley. Like are they supposed to look that way.
Other than that the art is good... I never seen anyone change up the UI so much from the ren'py default.

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
Yo, they did some BS so that if you roll back on choices you can't change your answer! I accidentally clicked through a choice and went back to save so I could do the other one later and now I have to start the whole game over again. Please don't do that.

Edit: also, I tried searching but didn't see anything about it. At the choice for futa content un/lock, it is one of those things where the character in question becomes a regular girl if I say no, or is it just I don't fuck with that character? I'll pick the futa route first either way, just wanted to know if it was worth making a save to go back and do the other option or not.
Here is a patch to block preventing changing choices with rollback. It has minimal testing, but it does appear to work. This patch is independent to any other patch in this thread can can be applied even if you applied others.

<edit> Most of you already know this, but for completeness I should say to copy this file to the subdirectory named "game" in the game folder.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
First I want to say, this was not a Official Release, someone thinked he/she want to be cool and leak the Links.
Now I cant do anything about that...
I just woke up and got dms and messages at Discord "you got leaked" "give me a patch" "shit game"
and for the first Time, since Im a Dev, I wanted to cry..
I said to all my Supporters, please dont post this Game on every site, let me do this if the time has come,
everything went fine, no one leaked the links, but now after I gave acces to the lower Tier supporter, leaked..
ofc this supporter would never say "it was me with the punch in your face"
It makes me sad, realy sad.

But now I cant do anything, just damage controll
for the Tags:
Trans/Futa avoidable
Loli avoidable
Incest avoidable

Now for some comments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

~nya~

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
First I want to say, this was not a Official Release, someone thinked he/she want to be cool and leak the Links.
I just woke up and got dms and messages at Discord "you got leaked" "give me a patch" "shit game"
I said to all my Supporters, please dont post this Game on every site, let me do this if the time has come,
everything went fine, no one leaked the links, but now after I gave acces to the lower Tier supporter, leaked..

for the Tags:
Trans/Futa avoidable
Loli avoidable
Incest avoidable

Now for some comments:

~nya~
Sucks that it happened that way. Please don't leave the community though. I truly enjoy your work and even though the vns would still appear here to me it's really good having you around.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Wow!! I have been waiting for THIS Game to 'Show up'!
I'm kinda nervous about playing it. Don't Really care for the OV,
- I enjoy playing "Maou Sama"; so I will give it a try.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

for the Tags:
Trans/Futa avoidable
Loli avoidable
Incest avoidable

Now for some comments:

~nya~
Will there be impregnation later like Maou-Sama?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

for the Tags:
Trans/Futa avoidable
Loli avoidable
Incest avoidable

Now for some comments:

~nya~
Sad to hear that Neko, Like previous poster said, don't leave the community, these things happen sometimes and sometimes they don't (little comfort, I know), but perhaps it will bring in a few more supporters?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

for the Tags:
Trans/Futa avoidable
Loli avoidable
Incest avoidable

Now for some comments:

~nya~
People can be really shitty some times, but remember that there are also a lot of people that love your work. I haven't played it yet but you did an awesome job with maou-sama so I am sure that this game is also great.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes