Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
same question. if they're just passive...pass. they can start passive-in fact, i encourage it.
All avoidable content in Dit will be a main part, futa, trans, gay, if you hit the button "you dont want this" you never see anything about that stuff, just if you hit "yes, I want"

I just finished playing. I don't get why people do like Ashley.
Why you dont like her?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh ok, I don't mind sharing the girls with other girls. As long as there aren't any other dudes involved I really don't care.
Most don't. I'm just a greedy mofo and don't want to be forced to share even with my other girls. lol

always should be.
Agreed. But some devs don't give the option for certain things and just force it on the player. If that happens in this, I'll just restart and change that up.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
couldnt figure out the patches so said the hell with it and tried it without any patches was to impatient to wait to see if needed both patches or just one patch and seen others asking wondering samething and didnt see a reply to any so...
without patches seems like a pretty decent game then on come the questions of will there be pregnancy?
looking forward to playing this again as it updates,etc and really hope by the then the patches will be all sorted,etc
seen many people make suggestions on different games in related cases....JUST A THOUGHT
why not have it set up ingame change relations or keep as landlady,etc and then what paths to enable disable
trans and lolli and what ever else others want to choose to have/not have?
OR why not include ALL patches with in the zip games themselves and people can add what ever patches they want/dont want like that?
from my experience with MOST patches 90% of the time click on patch links and your ither taken to a page without patches to be found or else they are all out of date and useless anyways and with this game having more then one patch good lord i can just see the aggravation starting all over again
anyway what ever ...lookin forward to next update and until then CHEERS!!!

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't like her because she's after my girls, especially my Cherina. I'm greedy and don't want to share.
Yeah I get you I'm not into that myself, I really wish content like that was optional but I doubt the dev will give us that option so expect more girl x girl content in the future along with dialogue explaining how much the MC enjoys it.

• Sad
Reactions: MiG80 and str8up

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I get you I'm not into that myself, I really wish content like that was optional but I doubt the dev will give us that option so expect more girl x girl content in the future along with dialogue explaining how much the MC enjoys it.
I already saw how it played out this time. Telling Cherina that it was a beautiful thing. So, yeah. I agree with you.

Reactions: str8up
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes