Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
I've always wondered what real NTR fans look like, do they do it for fun or just to feel humiliated?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've always wondered what real NTR fans look like, do they do it for fun or just to feel humiliated?
Just like in all fetish, their looks are as varied as their intelligence and occupations. Every fetish has a stereotype but that is what it is a stereotype.

As for motivation well I'm sure that varies too.

When it comes to sexual behaviors in humans only certainty is there is NO certainties

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
Just like in all fetish, their looks are as varied as their intelligence and occupations. Every fetish has a stereotype but that is what it is a stereotype.

As for motivation well I'm sure that varies too.

When it comes to sexual behaviors in humans only certainty is there is NO certainties
motivation can be really different, ranging from the banal fear of losing a particular woman to homosexual inclinations. Personally, it's just hard for me to imagine this in real life, let alone agree to it ;)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
motivation can be really different, ranging from the banal fear of losing a particular woman to homosexual inclinations. Personally, it's just hard for me to imagine this in real life, let alone agree to it ;)
It ain't my bag either, but I'm not against some "ntr" in vns. I mean I covet a female cuck both in real life and in vns. Also I don't mind other males getting cucked, I mean I love banging married chicks so... My kinks are varied so I don't try to judge others even when I can never see me do it.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I don't know, I'm not into NTR in real life or fantasy, but I suspect its about power believe it or not. I think the men who are into NTR feel empowered that they can share their woman with another man, in their eyes degrade her (usually a white girl with a black dude - racial undertones) and then she always comes back to him. He knows at the end of the day she his his and is coming back home with him. That's his power over her. IDK for sure but I think that is a lot of it.

I'm NTR neutral so ain't got no hate.

But regardless I do hope this game gets tweaked a bit and keeps going. Dev should most certainly keep going!

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
It ain't my bag either, but I'm not against some "ntr" in vns. I mean I covet a female cuck both in real life and in vns. Also I don't mind other males getting cucked, I mean I love banging married chicks so... My kinks are varied so I don't try to judge others even when I can never see me do it.
Well, we are all kind of cuckolds, since we put up with the past adventures of our partner, often we don't even ask that or we just don't want to know. So NTR is cool, if there is nothing to try in life, you want more drive. However, for healthy men with a normal psyche, I see no reason for such hobbies. But this is just my opinion. :cool:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, we are all kind of cuckolds, since we put up with the past adventures of our partner, often we don't even ask that or we just don't want to know. So NTR is cool, if there is nothing to try in life, you want more drive. However, for healthy men with a normal psyche, I see no reason for such hobbies. But this is just my opinion. :cool:
Healthy men with a normal psyche, do not think to themselves that it would be cool to share their women. But, whatever floats your boat.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Healthy men with a normal psyche, do not think to themselves that it would be cool to share their women. But, whatever floats your boat.
Sorry but if you think there is such thing as normal especially when it comes to sex and sexual behavior you couldn't be more wrong. I will concede that a majority shares the no sharing philosophy (atleast with other cocks).

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
well, there are lots of perversions, so who knows. Temptations everywhere, you just need to learn to control your urge :giggle:

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Sounded good, then saw the pictures of a few of the girls faces and had a double take... Those look like babies, WTF!!

Not even bothering with trying this game.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry but if you think there is such thing as normal especially when it comes to sex and sexual behavior you couldn't be more wrong. I will concede that a majority shares the no sharing philosophy (atleast with other cocks).
Maybe not "normal" but "healthy". As in, conducive to having healthy relationships. Not that after being cheated on it is impossible to have a good relationship, but in general it becomes much harder.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
we agree with that!
I'm not judging people for what they enjoy, but, I kind of do. Especially when people say weird shit like above.

Normal is what you feel it is. For me, any type of sharing, even with other women, isn't normal. When I say 'normal', I mean normal for me. Everyone has a different normal and that's fine.

Maybe not "normal" but "healthy". As in, conducive to having healthy relationships. Not that after being cheated on it is impossible to have a good relationship, but in general it becomes much harder.
Maybe it's 'healthy' for you and others. For me, it's 'unhealthy'.

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
I'm not judging people for what they enjoy, but, I kind of do. Especially when people say weird shit like above.

Normal is what you feel it is. For me, any type of sharing, even with other women, isn't normal. When I say 'normal', I mean normal for me. Everyone has a different normal and that's fine.

Maybe it's 'healthy' for you and others. For me, it's 'unhealthy'.
Well, that depends on what you define as normal. I live in a country where I can't own a woman, no matter how smartass I am. I cannot be held responsible for a woman to whom I have no rights. That called slavery. It remains to rely only on verbal agreements and phantom values. If I had a harem in Saudi Arabia, I would certainly not share them with anyone.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes