AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I love all the people whining about a young-looking character on a game with the loli tag...

How are y'all literate enough to type comments but not enough to read either the tags or genre dropdown?
You just named about two things, most people who post about certain things, don't see/notice or even look for.

That or they just really wanted to let everyone know their opinion.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Im conflicted with this game. On the other hand it does seem to have a lot of promise, and I can almost guarantee it will be a great game. On the other hand I would've wanted to see Maou-Sama finish before this one started, so my withdrawals wouldnt be so bad.

Nonetheless, looking forward for more good shit.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Im conflicted with this game. On the other hand it does seem to have a lot of promise, and I can almost guarantee it will be a great game. On the other hand I would've wanted to see Maou-Sama finish before this one started, so my withdrawals wouldnt be so bad.

Nonetheless, looking forward for more good shit.
Maou-Sama will be finished, after the OVA`s, atm I work on the first Episode and I said it at the end of d14.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I see there are still not corrected relations in IC path.

As I guess it should be here: Son instead of ''male tenant''. (IC patch from the first page)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another..
Here it should be brother instead of ''male rommanate''
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Here are corrected Incest Path (from the first page)

I looked at IC path files and changed male tenant, household, male roommate etc.. to brother, son, family.
I don't know, but there was a lot of it. IC path probably made quickly.. Now it should be fine.

This is my first time doing something like this, I hope it will be okay. ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't know, I'm not into NTR in real life or fantasy, but I suspect its about power believe it or not. I think the men who are into NTR feel empowered that they can share their woman with another man, in their eyes degrade her (usually a white girl with a black dude - racial undertones) and then she always comes back to him. He knows at the end of the day she his his and is coming back home with him. That's his power over her. IDK for sure but I think that is a lot of it.

I'm NTR neutral so ain't got no hate.

But regardless I do hope this game gets tweaked a bit and keeps going. Dev should most certainly keep going!
Yea because kissing a girl that just did have a dick in her mouth is very empowered to a man.......
Seriously spare us the nonsense.
The game is good as it is and neko will never put such content to begin with so is pointless to talk about such a thing in this thread.

I can't write a private message to you because you must have blocked this option. And I wanted to send. :D
That patch is only for the incest? there is no loli patch yet right? :unsure:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yea because kissing a girl that just did have a dick in her mouth is very empowered to a man.......
Seriously spare us the nonsense.
The game is good as it is and neko will never put such content to begin with so is pointless to talk about such a thing in this thread.

That patch is only for the incest? there is no loli patch yet right? :unsure:
There was a loli path, but the moderators seem to have removed the link from the post of the person who shared it.
Or the person who posted it simply deleted the download link.. I don;t know.

I managed to download it and I have it. :D

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes