HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Yea because kissing a girl that just did have a dick in her mouth is very empowered to a man.......
Seriously spare us the nonsense.
The game is good as it is and neko will never put such content to begin with so is pointless to talk about such a thing in this thread.

That patch is only for the incest? there is no loli patch yet right? :unsure:
I didn't ask for NTR so spare me your rude reaction :)

judehey2

Jun 14, 2017
There was a loli path, but the moderators seem to have removed the link from the post of the person who shared it.
Or the person who posted it simply deleted the download link.. I don;t know.

I managed to download it and I have it. :D
Can you send this patch to me please?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love all the people whining about a young-looking character on a game with the loli tag...

How are y'all literate enough to type comments but not enough to read either the tags or genre dropdown?
What's even better is they feel they must post and let us all be informed that they will not be playing. I'll never get why they think that is important for us to know :unsure:

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
There was a loli path, but the moderators seem to have removed the link from the post of the person who shared it.

Can i also ask for the patch?

nokukplz

Dec 5, 2019

I'm also looking for the patch. :oops:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I named the MC toupee wearing dude.

It looks like this one the girls will all be whores right out the gate and want to jump on the MC's magical dick or is their toupee magical.

The girls all look good and will check it out again later when there is an actual patch to download.

That coffee the MC is drinking would probably taste great if they weren't holding the cup upside down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018

can i also get the patch please

makivelli

Aug 31, 2017

May I have the patch, please?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Incest patch on the first page is incomplete. There are a lot of unchanged relations like ''male roommate, tenant'' etc.
On the previous page I gave my slightly improved IC path. I did what I could. I just didn't know how to change the relation in file '' def_character''. So IC path changes are only in dialogs.

So if it is possible, can you replace it? :D Thanks.

HondusErectus

Jul 31, 2020
This game looks promising, loli-tag (with patch) well earned.

I don't care, that it's way to easy to get in the girls pants - maybe I even appreciate it.

But for real, as many already pointed out, the faces of most characters are sooo off. Even the faces of the girls which looked fine initately look fucking disturbing in many scenes.

Please change them to a little more human-like! It's downright offputting.

The pussies: From what I can see, all the girls have the same pussy, stolen from a toddler. I get it - some women have pussies like that. And that is ok. But please put a little variaty.

Sorry for the rant, I apreciate your work. I just think it could/should be so much more appealing.

Please fix the faces!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Besides the family, my goal is to make Claude feel as loved as possible. She's frickin adorable!

I'll reserve judgement on Brian until we meet him, but if he's the brown dude with the long hair and bandana at the end of the game next to Claude, he's going to be a lonely gay boy. A flamboyantly gay fem-twink, however, might get to bottom for my MC.

While I love the inclusion of Cherina, please never show her riding someone's shoulders again. A piggyback ride is arms around neck, legs around waist. You've already shown that she can't really sit up by herself, so she would flop right over if she was riding on somebody's shoulders. :LOL:

This is a great first release of a 0 - 100 harem game. We know MC is going to be getting a lot of pussy (both actual pussy and some trans asspussy) and I'm looking forward to it.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Besides the family, my goal is to make Claude feel as loved as possible. She's frickin adorable!

I'll reserve judgement on Brian until we meet him, but if he's the brown dude with the long hair and bandana at the end of the game next to Claude, he's going to be a lonely gay boy. A flamboyantly gay fem-twink, however, might get to bottom for my MC.

While I love the inclusion of Cherina, please never show her riding someone's shoulders again. A piggyback ride is arms around neck, legs around waist. You've already shown that she can't really sit up by herself, so she would flop right over if she was riding on somebody's shoulders. :LOL:

This is a great first release of a 0 - 100 harem game. We know MC is going to be getting a lot of pussy (both actual pussy and some trans asspussy) and I'm looking forward to it.
I suspect it will be similar to Maou Sam here. We already have signs that a lot of women like MC this way. :D

I'm curious about Cindy. I was slightly pissed off by her behavior, but probably she has her reasons. She's jealous too.
I didn't like it when she ran away and got pissed off at the MC wanting to spend time with his family.

And I hope there will also be a choices if we want to share women with other women. (the situation between the younger sister of MC and Ashley)
I don't want women to play with each other without MC. If anything .. let them have fun, but together with MC.

Reactions: Hones and Valeck

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Faptime

Actually they might also get it snipped and become female as the MC asked Claude that when they were in the changing room and Claude said that is a talk for later.

I can also see the MC going after his friend Brian as the MC does have a pretty feminine face and body.

Qmil679

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes