Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
move to the us....we're full of delusional wackos here.
So, you're calling me a 'delusional wacko'? Ahahaha

Well, that depends on what you define as normal. I live in a country where I can't own a woman, no matter how smartass I am. I cannot be held responsible for a woman to whom I have no rights. That called slavery. It remains to rely only on verbal agreements and phantom values. If I had a harem in Saudi Arabia, I would certainly not share them with anyone.
I own my women, but, it's consensual. If at anytime, they decide my rules aren't for them, they have the option to leave and I will set them up in their own place and pay their bills until they can get on their own feet.

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
So, you're calling me a 'delusional wacko'? Ahahaha

I own my women, but, it's consensual. If at anytime, they decide my rules aren't for them, they have the option to leave and I will set them up in their own place and pay their bills until they can get on their own feet.
I think you and I have different understandings of the word "own". Owning means smth that is your possession. Like a car, if you woman decides to dump you for another guy, what could you possibly do to stop her, I mean you don't have any legal authority to stop her, and society is so broken now, that they will congratulate her. The illusion of power is good, but it's not a real tool.

percy07

Dec 21, 2020
I think you and I have different understandings of the word "own". Owning means smth that is your possession. Like a car, if you woman decides to dump you for another guy, what could you possibly do to stop her, I mean you don't have any legal authority to stop her, and society is so broken now, that they will congratulate her. The illusion of power is good, but it's not a real tool.
dude u cannot own a person.after all they r a human with basic rights.

Reactions: MrCream

Chapchi

Dec 8, 2018
well, rights are cultural phantoms. They do not exist outside the constitution. In the 3rd Reich, it was allowed to kill Jews and it was even encouraged. So laws are a very shaky thing. And you're wrong, I have no desire to possess someone, no one argues that women/men are the same people as we are.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the info. This really should go in the OP though. I almost skipped the game because it is not clear.
Its not like that I posted this thread or copy/paste just the basic infos.. ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You both don't get it at all. You can own someone consensually. Not legally. It is an agreement between people and if at anytime, one person decides things are not what they want, they can leave.

Edit:
No it's not like owning a car or a home. Inanimate objects can't tell you they no longer want to be owned by you. It's an agreement and if at anytime, the people who are part of the agreement decide, for any reason, they don't want that type of relation anymore, the agreement comes to an end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and Faptime

percy07

Dec 21, 2020
You both don't get it at all. You can own someone consensually. Not legally. It is an agreement between people and if at anytime, one person decides things are not what they want, they can leave.
heyy mahn i dont oppose what you say.What u are saying is correct but that is not ownership its an agreement.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Didn't this game have 2 patches? Or am I thinking of something else. I swear I saw one that had a loli patch too

jla15901

May 28, 2020
Mhmmm...just looking at the OP pictures and something is really off. It's like the heads doesn't fit the bodies. And the blonde girl in a wheelchair seems so underage....kinda disturbing.
Yeah, I saw that too. The artwork looks great but a lot of the faces on the females look like kid faces on adult bodies.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes