michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I used the walkthrough mod and I didnt have to bang the gay guy in order to land his mom and sister...maybe you accidentally made a wrong choice somewhere
I mean the sister said something about marriage but got sad when the mc said he was meeting her brother

And the mom u get a scene with sure but the rest of the story u see neither of those characters again caus i rejected the gay ebony male friend

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Same here....and no chance to ignore

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'p_ch5_events'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scr_ch5.rpyc", line 388, in script
File "D:\Ferdisch\12. New Games\Deadlocked_in_Time_ch5-v0.40Part1-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Ferdisch\12. New Games\Deadlocked_in_Time_ch5-v0.40Part1-pc\DIT-Part1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'p_ch5_events'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time Part1
Sat Sep 04 17:41:57 2021
```

Had the same problem... I removed Shaddy's WT Mod and the error went away (I saved just before the error, then continued).

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I used the walkthrough mod and I didnt have to bang the gay guy in order to land his mom and sister...maybe you accidentally made a wrong choice somewhere
I don't remember the choice, but I would have taken one for the team. As long as my ass is an outie, not an inny, I'm ok with anything! (other than NTR but this is not that game) [sorry corrupted alpha mentality]

Jul 4, 2018
I mean the sister said something about marriage but got sad when the mc said he was meeting her brother

And the mom u get a scene with sure but the rest of the story u see neither of those characters again caus i rejected the gay ebony male friend
I havent seen the gay dude since i said no to him but ive seen his mom and sister a few times in part 1 and in part 2 so i think you either dont have the loli and incest patches put in or you made a wrong choice somewhere

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I havent seen the gay dude since i said no to him but ive seen his mom and sister a few times in part 1 and in part 2 so i think you either dont have the loli and incest patches put in or you made a wrong choice somewhere
Are we talking about the same one ? caus the ebony mom and sister i only seen once after rejecting the guy

But the other gay or trans boy that mom and sister i seen often enough

and yes i have both patches installed

Jul 4, 2018
Replay the game and just skip around to the gay dude part and make sure you hit the right choices with the ebony mom and sister. Because they dont have many scenes but they do in fact have a few after you turn down the gay dude. in chapter6 part 2 you bang the ebony mom at the poolhouse

Reactions: michael1984

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Yeah sorry for the brian part, I will add a new intrerest in the next chapters for the other likers or you can play the claude route, she will give you a choice in part 1 spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I honestly thought I'd be dead by 30 because of my life choices by now I'm pushing 60...
Love those calling me Daddy... Yet I just became a grandfather...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
It's broken from the start... The save from part 1 doesn't work, the MC name is also broken... Sure it plays, but only if you constantly ignore all the massive errors that constantly pop up. View attachment traceback.txt View attachment traceback.txt ..

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'mc_name' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scr_ch6.rpyc", line 11, in script
File "scr_ch6.rpyc", line 11, in script
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in __call__
who = renpy.python.py_eval(who)
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Deadlocked in Time P2-0.1-pc_vanilla\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'mc_name' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.1
Tue Nov 16 05:11:33 2021

FreddyBobs

Jul 23, 2017
I'll give this one more shot at getting a response, but I've downloaded part 1 and part 2 pc version, neither one will open. I get a brief splash screen which disappears after a couple of seconds and then it's gone, no error message, nothing.

Any ideas whats happening? (for the record, other renpy games all work fine)

Jun 19, 2018
do I have to activate the patch somehow? it says installed but isnt changeing dialog to incest stuff

nvm found it, previous versions of the loli patch

Last edited:

REJ9

Feb 25, 2020
Been having this issue with part 1 for a while now. the full Pt1 fixed hasn't fixed it.
Any help?

rollback.png

Not-today

Jul 17, 2018
anyone else having trouble downloading the "flower dlc"? It keeps giving me an exe file, which even if I extract as a zip still doesn't have the patch. I'm 99% sure I'm getting duped by the download link somehow

Last edited:

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Ok, found an exception while doing a replay that says all the info, but main part says "ch2_ariana_romance" is no valid choice.

Thinking I should just restart with the wt mod rather than find the scene

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes