Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
You get to know Lanta or Carmen in the next Chapter,
this will be a "seperate event" update like Chapter 7 v0.1 event 1&2, v0.2 event 3&4 and so on
depening on the supporter vote, which events they want

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
maybe you played an outdated version of part 1 (chapter 1-5) ?
We got no bug reports with this

Same boat as others:

Ending of ch5 is loop with no special "script" for save/export option.

No way to start ch 6.

measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
good evening I had the flower patch and the mutli mode and the relationship but when I launch my games even without the relationship I have an error screen how I can solve the problem please

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
It seems a moot point,but I do not believe anyone "new" can play this. All downloads for 5 start,but fail. I have tried many times now,but can not download 1(5).

It is not my connection either.

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
good evening I had the flower patch and the mutli mode and the relationship but when I launch my games even without the relationship I have an error screen how I can solve the problem please
The Multi Mod hasn't been updated yet its for the old version. Don't use that and all should be fine. One of the biggest problems is that the version numbers of the game refered to here are not the same as the download file numbers. Here the latest is Ch-6-part-2 but the download file version is Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1-pc_vanilla.zip It would be nice if they coincided but who are we to say why? o_O

Reactions: measlyline

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The Multi Mod hasn't been updated yet its for the old version. Don't use that and all should be fine. One of the biggest problems is that the version numbers of the game refered to here are not the same as the download file numbers. Here the latest is Ch-6-part-2 but the download file version is Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1-pc_vanilla.zip It would be nice if they coincided but who are we to say why? o_O
Screenshot_1.png

Next Time I only write "Dit.Part2.0.1" and no complaining ;)

Reactions: BOBJevent

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Ok, found an exception while doing a replay that says all the info, but main part says "ch2_ariana_romance" is no valid choice.

Thinking I should just restart with the wt mod rather than find the scene
Can I ever get an answer to this, where I might have made the mistake?

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes