marshall03999

May 10, 2019
I see that there are linked .SAV files here for those whom are having issues going onto chapter 6(part 2), such as myself. But how do we download those files? I simply just can't figure it out. When I click onto the file it just opens another webpage full of gibberish. Help would be greatly appreciated. PS: I use Firefox if that is causing the issue.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why is it that you have the option to say no to anal for Ashley but you get no choice with Rilana??
so far you get plenty of choices for many things which is great, but not with Rilana for the anal stuff which I hate

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
I can't start the updated game - it says export file from part one.
I played V0.30 version before. Can't understand how to export file from pt1 to pt2
Can someone explain what's wrong? Thank you!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I can't start the updated game - it says export file from part one.
I played V0.30 version before. Can't understand how to export file from pt1 to pt2
Can someone explain what's wrong? Thank you!
You should first play the Part 1 Version, alot of bugfixes and changes in the script,
you play like you want, at the end of chapter 5 in part 1, a script starts and asks you to name your save.

start part 2 and hit "start", a new window opens and you can import your named savegame and start playing

Milky699

Mar 7, 2021
You should first play the Part 1 Version, alot of bugfixes and changes in the script,
you play like you want, at the end of chapter 5 in part 1, a script starts and asks you to name your save.

start part 2 and hit "start", a new window opens and you can import your named savegame and start playing
well, thanks for the Useless information, cause I've played every version in the last 4-5 months including the one dedicated as part one. even redownloaded part 1 anew just in case there was something new/changed in it towards part 2. There is NO "a script starts and asks you to name your save." part. if there would be. this question would not be asked in the 1st place!!!

• Angry
Reactions: kido

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
well, thanks for the Useless information, cause I've played every version in the last 4-5 months including the one dedicated as part one. even redownloaded part 1 anew just in case there was something new/changed in it towards part 2. There is NO "a script starts and asks you to name your save." part. if there would be. this question would not be asked in the 1st place!!!
You either don't go far enough at the end of the game, got a bad DL or don't know what you're doing.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
NOTICE: Do NOT post flower/loli patch mirrors in this thread, it violates General Rule #7.
LewdPatcher is the only approved site for posting such content at this site.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
you do understand that only Bad DL would make sense in this situation. and adding the other 2 unrelated ones just shows how useless your response is . same as the 1st one. Thanks for wasting time with useless info or lack of it :)
So you do not see this screen, which appears automatically at the end?

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
So you do not see this screen, which appears automatically at the end?
Nope, I haven't seen it. I guess I'm deadlocked in time xD
But seriously, when the screen shows "ENDING" it starts the scene on the pool with 2 redheads talking to mom/landlord and after that a short scene in bedroom. After that "Chapter V" screen appears and goes once again the same scenes.

So, anyone knows what the heck is goin'on?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020

part 1 mega thread was taken down

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes