pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
but they slow as shit
Anonfiles is usually fast, if it isn't, all you do is change the CDN number until you get a faster server. When you click the link to download on anonfiles, it goes to a link like . Change the CDN number and see if it goes faster (like 122, 123 etc.)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just to be clear, the save files are cross-platform compatible and so is the file containing the exported game states.

Nov 26, 2021
Looks good just a couple questions

Is there
Ntr
Sharing
Swinging
I'm Not into that stuff, got nothing against people that are everybody likes something but I still prefer to ask first since I'm not

And more importantly I tried seeing how big the game was in download size and the mega download link claims there's child exploitation and beastiality (don't think that's how it's spelt) and they've reported it to the authority's

Is this safe to download, there's nothing like that in the game right? don't really feel comfortable having the thought of my house being raided lol

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
May I have a girl missing? I am on Futa route, not on Gay route. I got all the karma in Part 1. I also checked the options again from the beginning of Part 2. I don't know who has the less space.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Looks good just a couple questions

Is there
Ntr
Sharing
Swinging
I'm Not into that stuff, got nothing against people that are everybody likes something but I still prefer to ask first since I'm not

And more importantly I tried seeing how big the game was in download size and the mega download link claims there's child exploitation and beastiality (don't think that's how it's spelt) and they've reported it to the authority's

Is this safe to download, there's nothing like that in the game right? don't really feel comfortable having the thought of my house being raided lol
There are content/genre tags in every game thread and the ones for this game appear up-to-date.

Mega's message is generic and possibly based on claims of those who requested the link takedown.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
May I have a girl missing? I am on Futa route, not on Gay route. I got all the karma in Part 1. I also checked the options again from the beginning of Part 2. I don't know who has the less space.
It's been awhile since I have been through the script, but from a past post by me, "You are missing Lanta, but you can not get her and Carmen in the same playthrough."

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Anonfiles is usually fast, if it isn't, all you do is change the CDN number until you get a faster server. When you click the link to download on anonfiles, it goes to a link like . Change the CDN number and see if it goes faster (like 122, 123 etc.)
I have been trying what you suggested (just trying a bunch of different numbers) for over an hour at this point and can't get any to go faster than a few hundred kb/s for a few minutes before failing, and when it fails it lets me retry a few times before inevitably failing completely and I have to start over a new download attempt. Literally every other file sharing site I have used downloads at normal speeds of around 4-7 MB/s and completes without issue, and yet only anonfiles continues to be this stubbornly unusable.

I just really wish there were any other options to download the patches because at this point I don't think I'll ever be able to feasibly download this damned patch.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
download of part 1 doesnt work for me on any platform either it fails or downloads with less than 1 Mbit/s

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes