ishenain

Dec 27, 2017
if you had extracted DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc.zip, then DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc-xmas.zip and then merged the game folder with the DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc folder, would you see this:
View attachment 1563701
So to clarify; it's get the new P2-1.1 plus the Xmas 1.1 plus the added uncensors to avoid errors?
Guess my problem was just trying to be adding xmas to the P2-1.0

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So to clarify; it's get the new P2-1.1 plus the Xmas 1.1 plus the added uncensors to avoid errors?
Guess my problem was just trying to be adding xmas to the P2-1.0
there are no updates whatsoever, you always have to use the current version of the main game and of every addon.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/xmas/def_init_p.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name '_label_overrides' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "xmas/def_init_p.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "C:\Users\BigBo\Documents\deadlocked in time\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\BigBo\Documents\deadlocked in time\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/xmas/def_init_p.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name '_label_overrides' is not defined
can sb please tell me which exact patches are working rn? its either this ^^ or the game closes, saying that the patch was made for a different version.

ishenain

Dec 27, 2017
there are no updates whatsoever, you always have to use the current version of the main game and of every addon.
Yeah, my apologies... My issue seemed to be I didn't actually bother to read the main game has been updated to 1.1... I just copied the previous P2-1.0 folder and added the xmas stuff to it... Apparently drunk Ishie needs to wait for sober Ishie to sort out the details, Hah

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Deadlocked in Time [v0.1.1+xmas] [Neko-Hime] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,43 GB / 408 MB - Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1+xmas-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,41 GB / 391 MB - Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1+xmas-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
maybe a note on main page that say you have to down both main game and Christmas special?
I follow this game and I had no idea 1.1 was a new so I just downloaded xmas like most others :p

Reactions: cougs

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Check your patches, folks! I am still in the process of downloading, but for those playing the full game, it looks like you need to download the main game 1.1 and Christmas. If you are playing with patches you need loli Christmas patch, loli 1.1, and the Part2 V0.1.1 Incest patch, making 5 downloads! If you download the compressed version, it contains the full 1.1 and Christmas, but you still need to get all 3 patches if you are playing the patched version.

Reactions: vinyloox and "CJ"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just did again and nothing changed
there is a pretty simple check that you have successfully installed the XMAS DLC.
the scrolling change log in the main menu contains an entry for this. if not, you did something wrong.

Reactions: tonny

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
there is a pretty simple check that you have successfully installed the XMAS DLC.
the scrolling change log in the main menu contains an entry for this. if not, you did something wrong.
Yes thank you! Stupid me! :D

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I downloaded both DiT-P2-0.1.1-pc and DiT-P2-0.1.1-pc-xmas and extracted both along with the relevant patches. I merged xmas.rpa into /game folder of 0.1.1 but on start the game, no Christmas Tree is shown. XMAS DLC appears in change log but no tree.
Help please.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Check your patches, folks! I am still in the process of downloading, but for those playing the full game, it looks like you need to download the main game 1.1 and Christmas. If you are playing with patches you need loli Christmas patch, loli 1.1, and the Part2 V0.1.1 Incest patch, making 5 downloads! If you download the compressed version, it contains the full 1.1 and Christmas, but you still need to get all 3 patches if you are playing the patched version.
tried exactly that, didnt work

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes