Zooof

Sep 19, 2020
For those of you who are experiencing the problem that Part 1 doesn't offer you the option to export your progress for Part 2: I had the same problem and found that removing the Multi-Mod by ShaddyModda solved the problem.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Crashes Part 2 with the patch:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/xmas/def_init_p.rpy", line 2, in <module>
NameError: name '_label_overrides' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "xmas/def_init_p.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "D:\Downloads\D.I.T\DITT P2 0.1.1\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\D.I.T\DITT P2 0.1.1\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.1.1
Sun Dec 26 17:14:12 2021

Reactions: Elias85

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Crashes Part 2 with the patch:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
This is what happens if you don't have all the patches, as mentioned.

Your \game folder should look like this with patches (for P2-0.1.1-xmas):

gamefolder.png

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So the xmas patch on lewd patcher only seems to go with one of the two needed. Should I just download the other same version patch and should it work in the xmas special or are we missing one?

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
hello a question download chapter one but I do not have the loli dlc where do I get it?
The links are not in the lewd patcher

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
hello a question download chapter one but I do not have the loli dlc where do I get it?
The links are not in the lewd patcher
Under the LewdPaterch current version link is a click on that and presto hehe

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
ok, so i might have found a combination of files that work
DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc-flower.zip
DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc-relationship.zip
Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc-xmas.zip
DIT [Part2-0.1] WT-Mod and Optional Loli compatibilty patch by ShaddyModda.zip
there are links for multiple different loli patches in the download section, make sure you got files with these exact names.
and im saying it 'might' work, cuz i can get past the loading screen, but i cant find the start button, so idk if the game crashes with these or not

Reactions: CharleyT

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
got the main game from here then the 2 loli and relation files and xmas file and still crash due to audio from main xmas file.

i have everything required

v0.1.1 main game
v0.1.1 xmas
v0.1.1 xmas flower
v0.1.1 flower
v0.1.1 xmas relations

still crash
Did you do a fresh install? if you overwrite the former game i had the same problem. deleted the game and reinstalled it all.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Played Chapter 6 and noticed some images are blurred in part - s05839, s05840, s05841 and s05843 - scenes with Ashanti when she and her mother Amari visits MC at pool house. Are these intentional? All patches installed: loli, incest, xmas-loli, xmas

Last edited:

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
You need the following files to play (PC/Linux file examples)... Remember to click SHOW PREVIOUS VRESIONS in Lewd Patcher to see all the patches. All of these have to be in the ..\game\ folder.

For PART 1
- 1: Deadlocked_in_Time-Part1-Fixed-pc.zip (Works alone; with 2; with 3; with 2+3)
- 2: incest.rpa - DIT-Part1-pc-incest.zip or DIT-Part1_pc-Relationship.rar (Requires 1)
- 3: loli.rpa - DIT-Part1_pc-flower.rar (Requires 1)

For PART 2
- 1: Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc.zip (Works alone; with 2; with 3; with 2+3; with 4; with 3+4+5; with 2+3+4+5)
- 2: incest.rpa - DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc-relationship.zip (Requires 1)
- 3: loli.rpa - DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc-flower.zip (Requires 1)
- 4: xmas.rpa - Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc-xmas.zip (Requires 1)
- 5: xmas-loli.rpa - DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc-xmas-flower.zip (Requires 1+3+4)

There may be other mods or DLC that may or may not work independently of these base game mods. The "confusing" xmas update is probably done separately because it's not intended to be part of the main game, but it's a bonus story for the holidays that you won't need if you don't want it.

Last edited:

Belorda

Mar 15, 2021
I have p2-01.1.pc, xmas rpa xmas loli rpa and still crash.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "xmas/def_init_p.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "D:\Spiele\deadlocked\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Spiele\deadlocked\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
They not making it easy, I also have to play part 1 and export it to part 2?
Yeah. You could also get a save from someone else, I guess. P2 is a continuation of the story in P1, so you're meant to play P1 first. They're just split so that you don't have to download (and they don't have to upload) an increasingly larger game every time. The alternative would be to download bigger files and having to start from P1 anyway.

Some creators prefer this way for longer games, and it also has other advantages in letting the creators change certain code or gameplay features in between the parts without breaking your entire save progress. The downside is that it's evidently hard for some people to get it right, with the DLC stuff making it even more confusing.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
oh dear, why is it that the games that i spend hours on, trying to get them to work, are the ones that turn out to be a broken mess storywise, too?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes