usedxsoul

Dec 30, 2021
So after further review, My game save for part2, Didnt save anywhere, and the save that its supposed to be says it isnt a part 2 game save when i move the file over to part 2. Not sure if anyone knows how to fix this, but let me know if you do.

Update, NVM fixed and solved, Im just making things harder than they have to be lmao.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm sorry to have to say this, but Willow so SO much better with the longer hair. She's a fucking beauty, one of my most favorite girls in this game, but that short hair doesn't suit her. :cry:

screenshot3815.png

screenshot1045.png
Everything about her was perfect

Last edited:

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
For those of you who are experiencing the problem that Part 1 doesn't offer you the option to export your progress for Part 2: I had the same problem and found that removing the Multi-Mod by ShaddyModda solved the problem.
Exactly what do we need to remove? I've attempted it multiple times and keep getting the error page right after I name the export. So, I'm probably missing one or more files that I need to remove.

Zooof

Sep 19, 2020
Exactly what do we need to remove? I've attempted it multiple times and keep getting the error page right after I name the export. So, I'm probably missing one or more files that I need to remove.
You need to remove all the files that are part of that multi-mod. I did not get an error page like you did, I just never got the option to export at all. So perhaps you have removed to much?
Alternatively, if you've kept the game's download file, you could just use a new install without the mod?

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
You need to remove all the files that are part of that multi-mod. I did not get an error page like you did, I just never got the option to export at all. So perhaps you have removed to much?
Alternatively, if you've kept the game's download file, you could just use a new install without the mod?
I actually got the error before I removed anything. I don't know exactly what it said, but it was something with "vu" in it?

I figured it would probably be easier to remove the whole game and unzip it again, so that's what I'm doing now. We'll see if that actually works once it's complete.

//No. It did not. Still have the same error message,. And it's something about a "yu_name". I don't know if it's something to do with the version of Part 1 I have or what

Last edited:

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Can anyone help me with what version and patches to download I've never played it before
You need to finish Part 1 to get a save to Export, so you need that one to start. Then, depending upon what you want to play, you'll need to grab the Part One patches.

Then, once you get that done, you'll need to grab the Part 2 game, and all of the related patches for that one.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wanted to do a pure Japanese harem with Sakura, Mei-Mei, Yuna, Yae, etc.

Does anyone know if the Kazuki kid is necessary for this? I'd rather not have him as part of the harem. I know some people are required to get others (daughter comes with the mother, or sisters, etc.) Can this Kazuki kid be left out and I go forward with the women? Anyone know?

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Okay, did a quick run of both parts with both colored pills; Sakura is the key to the whole Japanese harem, and leaving out Kazuki meant nothing, so going forward with them and a few other girls.

Still upset about Willow's chop-job hairstyle she has now.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I actually got the error before I removed anything. I don't know exactly what it said, but it was something with "vu" in it?

I figured it would probably be easier to remove the whole game and unzip it again, so that's what I'm doing now. We'll see if that actually works once it's complete.

//No. It did not. Still have the same error message,. And it's something about a "yu_name". I don't know if it's something to do with the version of Part 1 I have or what
I guess it must have been my save, because when I restarted the game from the beginning, I was able to get a save to export.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
There is no chspter 5, Part 1 for Android pls help
of course there is one and you can find it on , for example.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Reading through the commentaries, Chapter 5 is supposed to be the first series... unfortunately none of the links work for PC. Can we get this fixed please?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Reading through the commentaries, Chapter 5 is supposed to be the first series... unfortunately none of the links work for PC. Can we get this fixed please?
Mixdrop and FilesFM are working, and the compressed version works too (and is on Mega!)

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Mixdrop and FilesFM are working, and the compressed version works too (and is on Mega!)
Problem is, one gives you a torret and the other is so slow, molasses in winter during a blizzard moves faster. I'll just suffer the molasses, I guess. God I miss Nopy.

Reactions: pgm_01

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/s0287.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/s0287.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 508, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 574, in render
    rend = renpy.display.render.render(self.children[0], child_width, child_height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Deadlocked_in_Time-P2-0.1.1-pc\DIT-P2-0.1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/s0287.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.1.1
Mon Jan 10 01:21:16 2022
i dont know whats wrong what to do to make it work ????????
and anyone have part 1 please????

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes