rash69

Jul 6, 2017
well cant play Part 1 because theres no Part one to download and chapter 5 has been taken down so downloading this is a waste of time if you cant play the others dont bother
chapter 5 is part one (chapter 1-5) most links can be found on the link

Reactions: bamse33

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Mega Links
The file you are trying to download is no longer available
This folder or file was reported to contain objectionable content, such as Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality. The link creator’s account has been closed and their full details, including IP address, have been provided to the authorities.

so if Mega took it down for said reasons above how come its still up if the game is said to have been reported to the Authorities?
There seems to be some kind of "hero" going around reporting every game with similar content. The only thing that has loli content is the patch and unless people that work at mega take the extra steps to download a rpa extractor or the game to apply the patch, they don't know what was in the file. They probably take down automaticaly anything that is reported to have content like that. People seem to really care about the age of pixels in adult games.

Reactions: pgm_01

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
there seems to be a problem with the shopping trip with Mom and Aunt
the other day dates i had were effected onwhat i told the girls before hand and what i did when theyere changing
when it came to the nightmare and mom came i told her i didnt want to be alone and stuff happen and i told her yes about seeing a Doctor
but im at the shopping with them and MC is saying hes sorry that he rejected her at the nightmare part i did no such thing
so again how come with the other girls he didnt say sorry to them like he does with Mom?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what did i do wrong on the Shopping? everyone else was happy now MC is saying would something different happen if i actped her (eventhough i fucking did because MC and Mom made out and in the morning did a bit of dry humping she jerked MC off and at the pool date i watched her changed and jerked off to that when the option came up but with this shopping trip its acting as if i rejected her I DID NO SUCH THING the other dates were so happy that i told them how i feel about them but again game is not picking up that Mom stayed the night because of the nightmare

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
again im having a problem with the shopping trip this time around i rejected the Doctor thing and now ITS still SA"YING i rejected mom all together wtf is going on? i keep saying when you hang out with the girls and told them they are your gf's they are all happy and scenes played out differently when you hang out with them
again first nightmare i told mom to stay
2nd nightmare i told her no on the Dr as long as she's there i don't need one
Shoppin trip MC says he want to say sorry for rejecting her then at the end he said what would happen if i picked differently what the fucking hell? how the hell do you

the first time around i said yes to the Dr same scene played out
the second time around i said no to having the Dr and same scene played out about saying sorry for rejecting her I DID NO SUCH THING what fucking gives? if the other girls remember my decision when i said yes to them why cant mom scene remember

player22

Mar 19, 2020
Under "Main Game" -> "Compressed" link -> we have the Christmas Special. This is very confusing. Put this "Compressed" link under "Christmas Special" where it belongs. The patch doesn't work with the Christmas special.

If "Chapter 5" is actually the main game then the links should be under "Main Game".

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Under "Main Game" -> "Compressed" link -> we have the Christmas Special. This is very confusing. Put this "Compressed" link under "Christmas Special" where it belongs. The patch doesn't work with the Christmas special.

If "Chapter 5" is actually the main game then the links should be under "Main Game".
Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 are the main game, but you're still right that the Christmas special shouldn't be there.

insanedragon94

Jan 18, 2022
I noticed the patches and thought I'd give them a try. No dice. It just crashes the game and comes up with an error. Pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Patches placed in the appropriate game file folder and boom can't play anymore. Great game even without the patches though.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I have every file, yet no combination of any of them would allow me to start the game without error. I had to extract the RPA to view the xmas update.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes