Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I am lost. I cannot find part one anywhere. What am I missing?
no clue, the game starts with the old patch but then the game say it is wrong version patch and turn off the game, use the correct patches and you get stuck at 82% for a while and then crash

I found the game patched on another site, will try that one instead

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
I am lost. I cannot find part one anywhere. What am I missing?
Part 1 is under "Chapter 5" spoiler tag in the first post.

no clue, the game starts with the old patch but then the game say it is wrong version patch and turn off the game, use the correct patches and you get stuck at 82% for a while and then crash

I found the game patched on another site, will try that one instead
See this post on how to insert the DLC correctly. Crashing at 82% means you've done it wrong.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
What a frustrating horrible mess, Tried to get working for an hour. Downloaded wrong patches then got right ones. Tried to start chapter 6 but literally cant. Haven't played chapter 5 before and mega is dead and all other links are horrible, got saves off ppl in this thread put them in the save folder, are not recognised. Combed appdata to maybe see a place for saves there no luck. Honestly screw you dev lol.

Reactions: KaneB.C.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
What a frustrating horrible mess, Tried to get working for an hour. Downloaded wrong patches then got right ones.
I understand the confusion/frustration, but you literally only need the main game to play it. If you add DLC, you just need any of the DLC for the right part, so you can't mix and patch P1 and P2 DLC.

If you're using the xmas-loli DLC, you need the main game + (main game) loli DLC + xmas DLC + xmas-loli DLC, or the game will crash as it doesn't have the prerequisites to unpack the xmas-loli DLC. The xmas story is completely separate from the main game, and is only accessible after completing the main story in 0.1.1.

Tried to start chapter 6 but literally cant. Haven't played chapter 5 before and mega is dead and all other links are horrible, got saves off ppl in this thread put them in the save folder, are not recognised. Combed appdata to maybe see a place for saves there no luck. Honestly screw you dev lol.
You need to export a save from the end of P1 to START P2. To do that, you can either download P1 and play through it to the export screen, or use a save from P1 for then to get to the export screen. I don't see the reason to skip P1 unless you've played it before and deleted it, since you're just missing out on much of the game. P2 is pretty small at the moment.

Alternatively, I assume you can load any save from P2, but as long as you don't have an exported save from P1 you can never start a new game.

I'll include my exported save from P1, since people are struggling so much with that here, but I have no idea if it works. This should be unzipped into the following folder on Windows:
Code:
%AppData%\RenPy\persistent
or in longer form:
Code:
{SYSTEMPARTITION}:\Users\{YOUR USER}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm going through a serious run of this right now, and according to the original post, it's not a bang and grab everybody game it seems like Maou Sama was, or felt like it was, and which was how I played through it roughly yesterday. I had 83 Karma and 15 or so Harem.

Is it really possible just to have one or two girls to go ahead with you in the story? I felt like once the Karma hit 0 you're done for, or certain things might be closed with low karma rather than high. I can have romance, catch them all, or nothing, but there's a few girls at least I'd want to pursue rather than having a 20+ collection of them, more than half I don't like.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Is it really possible just to have one or two girls to go ahead with you in the story?
There are certain choices in the story where you can lock out a girl. I don't know if it's possible to just choose a single girl eventually, but it doesn't seem like it's possible to skip every story/girl that you don't want to follow.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I love maou-sama but I hope this game doesn't end up with as many girls. The only issue I have with maou-sama is that there are so many girls and it feels like we end up not really spending enough time with any of them, it also makes it kind of hard to remember them all.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
I just can hope when this game will be 100% finish, the dev will make a compile with only 1 file and not xxx parts, because it can be confuse for the new players sometimes...

About Maou Sama, i agree, there are so many girls that you need to have a "family tree" to have a preview who is who and so on. Also, why the dev don't let choice for the player ? I mean why he don't let the chance to the MC to choose which girl could be a part of his "harem" because at this rhythm, it's not a harem, it's just some female "toys/dolls" company (i haven't the word to describe this it's the first word who came in mind)

PS: This is not an insult to the dev, just a critic about what i think about the game and not some hate.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
I just can hope when this game will be 100% finish, the dev will make a compile with only 1 file and not xxx parts, because it can be confuse for the new players sometimes...

About Maou Sama, i agree, there are so many girls that you need to have a "family tree" to have a preview who is who and so on. Also, why the dev don't let choice for the player ? I mean why he don't let the chance to the MC to choose which girl could be a part of his "harem" because at this rhythm, it's not a harem, it's just some female "toys/dolls" company (i haven't the word to describe this it's the first word who came in mind)

PS: This is not an insult to the dev, just a critic about what i think about the game and not some hate.
You do have a choice. pay attention to your dialogue options. I literally no longer have to interact with the girlfriend because I didn't like her. Almost everyone is optional.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I love maou-sama but I hope this game doesn't end up with as many girls. The only issue I have with maou-sama is that there are so many girls and it feels like we end up not really spending enough time with any of them, it also makes it kind of hard to remember them all.
I would love to have only three or four girls in that game, not more than two football teams worth. Could probably field a Premier League team or two with all of them, not counting the offspring

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well Im not even going to try to play this game. To much DLC's ,patches, saves... Screw it. Moving on.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Well Im not even going to try to play this game. To much DLC's ,patches, saves... Screw it. Moving on.
It's a little rough setting up, sure, especially if you're not used it, but it's worth it. Just got to have patience and some common sense. There is a walkthrough post here telling you what to get and what do do. Not rocket science, but oh well.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The Chapter 5 download is Part 1, then game the main game, which is Part 2. The Christmas thing is very short and not really needed, unless you want a little extra fun.

Like Maou Sama, the Part 1 save transfers to Part 2

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Question, doing both colored pill routes (starting with Red first)

In the clothing store, with the aunt and the mother, the MC says something about the discussion going differently depending on the choices.

Don't know what my Karma is at this point, but is that a red pill/blue pill branch choice, or did I fuck up somewhere?

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Don't know what my Karma is at this point, but is that a red pill/blue pill branch choice, or did I fuck up somewhere?
I don't think there is any significant 'branch' choice in the game, apart from the choices locking out certain stories or fetishes. The red pill gives +1 karma and an orgy scene (since it's some kind of aphrodisiac or something), while the blue one gives -1 karma and a more toned down scene, iirc. I haven't done extensive testing where I read all the different texts, but I did speed through a couple of different options and it seems most choices matter only for the next scene. Feel free to test more thoroughly though!

I also don't know what the karma counter is going to mean eventually. I only went for full positive on my main run (enable karma feedback in options), though having done some quick testing the negative karma choices usually just leads to lesser scenes, even though it often seems like the less manipulative thing to do. I don't think it means anything yet.

The harem counter also just seems to go up whenever you choose a girl romantically over being friends, so I think that one is just a score over how many girls you have, without any further meaning.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I don't think there is any significant 'branch' choice in the game, apart from the choices locking out certain stories or fetishes. The red pill gives +1 karma and an orgy scene (since it's some kind of aphrodisiac or something), while the blue one gives -1 karma and a more toned down scene, iirc. I haven't done extensive testing where I read all the different texts, but I did speed through a couple of different options and it seems most choices matter only for the next scene. Feel free to test more thoroughly though!

I also don't know what the karma counter is going to mean eventually. I only went for full positive on my main run (enable karma feedback in options), though having done some quick testing the negative karma choices usually just leads to lesser scenes, even though it often seems like the less manipulative thing to do. I don't think it means anything yet.

The harem counter also just seems to go up whenever you choose a girl romantically over being friends, so I think that one is just a score over how many girls you have, without any further meaning.
Yeah I'm just trying to decipher right now the shopping scene with the mother and the aunt. I'm up to the part now when checking in on Brian for the first time. The MC has Ashanti chasing after him but the mother wants him to, who I don't want, so I know that's a package deal and I don't want to deal with Brian either.

I'll have to pay close attention to the dialogue and text in the blue route

Reactions: yhbt
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes