JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
I don't know if it will work for you, but I play/skipped the game from the start like someone suggested a few pages back.
  1. It fixed my problems and I could get all the way to the end
  2. There seemed to be a lot more content that hadn't been there when I previously played. Content inserted before my save files. I think this is 1) Why a lot of variables have Unset values, and 2) Awesome, because a lot of the content I hadn't seen was great!
I just did a skip through replay and it got the same error at the same spot.

• Sad
Reactions: Zenithtb

JokerSF

Jan 9, 2021
Is there a way to skip to a line in the game so I can get past this error by going to the next line? Or does anyone have a Chapter 5 start save game so I can get past this broken area?

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
This is just a post to appreciate neko, I wish that you get the support and recognition that you deserve.
Keep up the good work and good luck in your new endeavors.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've not seen it mentioned in this thread, but although the game works for me (on PC), about every 10-15 scene changes there is a HUGE delay of up to 60 seconds before the next scene displays. Process monitor shows the game causing very high resource use, and the mouse icon shows that spinning circle. If you just leave it be, it eventually resumes.

I first thought the issue was one other devs have seen when they edit gui.rpy and set Display History to some huge number (> 100,000), but that it isn't the case here. "config.history_length" is set to 250.

Anyone else noticing this behavior?

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
I've not seen it mentioned in this thread, but although the game works for me (on PC), about every 10-15 scene changes there is a HUGE delay of up to 60 seconds before the next scene displays. Process monitor shows the game causing very high resource use, and the mouse icon shows that spinning circle. If you just leave it be, it eventually resumes.

I first thought the issue was one other devs have seen when they edit gui.rpy and set Display History to some huge number (> 100,000), but that it isn't the case here. "config.history_length" is set to 250.

Anyone else noticing this behavior?
depending on the PC it can indeed have some lag ,
here sofar with a Ryzen 1600af/RX570 8GB OC edition/16 GB 3200Mhz i havent had any problems , but when i tested it on a 1650 OC (4GB) i also did notice a bit of lag (about 3 to 5 seconds tops)
so if it really has so much lag for you , i would try the Compressed version , that one is a fair amount lighter on youre PC that the main build

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
depending on the PC it can indeed have some lag ,
here sofar with a Ryzen 1600af/RX570 8GB OC edition/16 GB 3200Mhz i havent had any problems , but when i tested it on a 1650 OC (4GB) i also did notice a bit of lag (about 3 to 5 seconds tops)
Thanks for confirming what I half-suspected.

My desktop IS rather old. Core i7-3930k in an EVGA X79 Dark, so that could be it.

Though it's puzzling that only this game out of the hundreds here I've tried, does this. Eh, I can live with it, lol.

Reactions: DragonsFear

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I havent finished the lastest update but Im not a big fan of one of the scenes so far Edit: welp time to start a new game and avoid the shota I guess having two scenes with no option to avoid them its not nice

Last edited:

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Why do all of the Patches have a different version number than the current game update? The patches were never updated for the most recent game version? I mean even the "Official Multi-Mod" is a different version....

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for confirming what I half-suspected.

My desktop IS rather old. Core i7-3930k in an EVGA X79 Dark, so that could be it.

Though it's puzzling that only this game out of the hundreds here I've tried, does this. Eh, I can live with it, lol.
You could try turning off the extras and see if that helps. It seemed to speed the game up for me.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
used all the patches out there, got the game to run, but it is still landlord and I think loli scenes are cut from the game even when using the big patch

anywhere I can download a patched a ready to go version someone else? where I dont have to use 3 different patches

Reactions: Elias85

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
anywhere I can download a patched a ready to go version someone else? where I dont have to use 3 different patches
Probably. I have it working, for example. However I would not be able to tell you where it was, even if I did upload it somewhere. Forum rules and all...

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes