Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Man oh man, at first I thought only Willow would get the haircut chop job (she was GORGEOUS) with the longer hair but the punk/skinhead type hedge trim on the twins? It looks so weird, and Diana got some cut too.

Short hair fetish for sure I guess but Willow, my poor Willow

I had a little problem with the Transfer from G8 to G8.1, that's why I said in my Discord that I need to changed some Characters. Anyway, the first Hair from Willow had no morphs, not even a single one to move the Hair, looks realy bad in a Animation so I decided to use a different.
The Hair from Lina & Luna was the same, you can only move the tail but nothing more, but maybe I find a other hair that fits more but that's depending on the price, daz assets are not cheap.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I am very confused. All the detail, even the name, deal with timestop fetish as being the plot. I played for a pretty long time with no sign of any timestop. Am I missing something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkLoki

Palomurk

Jun 19, 2018
Make sure you downloaded the incest patch Part 2 0.30 Relatiion PC under Show previous versions at Lewdpatcher.
What are you people fooling? Version 0.3.1 of the game is incompatible with patch 0.3.0 (Flower and Relatiion)- an error occurs during initial loading.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
What are you people fooling? Version 0.3.1 of the game is incompatible with patch 0.3.0 (Flower and Relatiion)- an error occurs during initial loading.
I downloaded Deadlocked in Time [v0.3.1] [Neko-Hime] COMPRESSED, and Part 2 0.30 Flower PC Patch and Part 2 0.30 Relatiion PC from Lewdpatcher. I extracted the downloaded files. I copied the extracted game folder from each patch to the folder with the exe file, merging the game folder. I then clicked the executable and played the update.

I had already played the Christmas update, so I did not add it, but if you wish to add that too, download the Christmas special and Part 2 0.30 Xmas Flower PC and follow the same patching instructions as above.

Plenty of people were able to play the update, nobody is wasting time fooling anybody.

Reactions: DragonsFear

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
wait a minute i have watched a hentai anime with one loli in wheelchair then the guy move to the pool with the loli...
cant remember the hentai anime name its to hard to find but the scene is the same in the game move to the pool and have sex with the wheelchair girl if someone find the hentai anime pls share cause i cant remember the name

(i remember the scene in the anime was arround episode 2 arround 11-22 minutes of the episode the guy was pushing the girl on the wheelchair close to the pool and they start talking about swiming the girl already using the traditional japonese swimsuit get in the pool by the guy and sit on her lap the rest you guys know)
the girl was blonde using pigtail hair anyway searching for wheelchair tag on anime is kite complicated hahaha

Last edited:

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Is it just me or does it feel like the karma system is based on what the other character/s involved in the choice would like. Choose something they like good or bad you get +X karma points.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So the patches are no longer working?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 891, in <module>
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 889, in check_versions
Warning:
Unsupported incest patch!
Unsupported loli patch for the XMAS DLC!

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "def_functions.rpyc", line 870, in script
File "def_functions.rpyc", line 870, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 891, in <module>
File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 889, in check_versions
Warning:
Unsupported incest patch!
Unsupported loli patch for the XMAS DLC!

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.3.1
Wed Jun 1 02:53:45 2022

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes