Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Wow, great update but MC is still left in the dark... Neko-Hime sorry for wondering why it was here before I could download it from Patreon but you don't seem to do a patron mail-out to your supporters upon new releases like most devs do... When I saw the update, I immediately checked my email and saw no messages from you, it wasn't until I logged into Patreon and went to your page that I saw that there was new content...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I used both patches, no mod and got 2 errors.
1st one happens with all imported saves at the end of ch. 6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd error happend in all but one imported saves and brings me back to the main menu.
With the one playthrough i don't have this error ch7 works with no further problems.

As for the visual changes, the aunt looked so much better with the old hairstyle.
And both her kids look really bad with that new hairstyle...i wish there would be an option the reject her kids, like u can do with all other girls...

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Wow, great update but MC is still left in the dark... Neko-Hime sorry for wondering why it was here before I could download it from Patreon but you don't seem to do a patron mail-out to your supporters upon new releases like most devs do... When I saw the update, I immediately checked my email and saw no messages from you, it wasn't until I logged into Patreon and went to your page that I saw that there was new content...
Or you can join my discord, there you get every new update as ping.
many dont like the email notification

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
New Version of the Game with Bug Fixes
Dit-Part2-V0.2.2

Last edited:

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Saw all the different versions and chapters, skimmed through the thread a bit......game seems like a bit of work to get set up. I don't understand when games need different downloads for different chapters. Does that make it easier to develop or something? Is the game just really big? Its always been a little off putting whenever I see it

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Saw all the different versions and chapters, skimmed through the thread a bit......game seems like a bit of work to get set up. I don't understand when games need different downloads for different chapters. Does that make it easier to develop or something? Is the game just really big? Its always been a little off putting whenever I see it
Saves having folks having do say DL a 10 gig game later down the road. Also those who have Patreon accounts have to follow their rules, so no Incest or loli or beastiality there. So they make seperate patches if they plan to do that and have to add those in different DLs at times.

Plus then you got F95zone rules they need to follow. All this is basic information you can find here or on Patreon or most places that have adult Novella games.

Lets not get started for simple fact, F95 is a pirate site anyways. Stuff that's removed via rules on either can or has been done so by creators to earn them more funding for their work as additional content patches(Which then still ends up here under Lewdpatcher for example).

Then on top all that, knowing this site is a Pirate site for kink adult novels/games. You get the White Knight Pixel Crew trying get DL's banned cuz of X content.(I personally don't care about Loli content, but I'm not going go report pixels in games on a pirate site). My kinks are adult incest, beastiality, male domination, unrination, Woman, Trans Females, Sissys, starting a Family(Pregnancy) and Harems.(And a Good story, gotta have a good story) Yet folks here will report that(among loli stuff).

So all the multiple DLs, are for those reason, we haven't even started in the Various Ports like PC, Mac, Andriod, Mods, Compressions, etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
As for the visual changes, the aunt looked so much better with the old hairstyle.
And both her kids look really bad with that new hairstyle...i wish there would be an option the reject her kids, like u can do with all other girls...
I agree - bad changes.:(

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Damn, in that last pic it looks like the twins hair is thinning.

• Sad
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Yeah, it was a "shock" when i saw the twins but hell yes the aunt hair was definitively better on old style as well for the kids..
Hope just he'll don't do the same with the others

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, it was a "shock" when i saw the twins but hell yes the aunt hair was definitively better on old style as well for the kids..
Hope just he'll don't do the same with the others
The aunt is the best character and was the hottest one imo, so not gonna lie, it sucks...
And yeah, shocked at the twins haircut, they don't interest me at all, but still.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Deadlocked in Time [v0.3.1] [Neko-Hime]

COMPRESSED

Download PC/MAC: - -

I didn't test the MAC version.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
The links for the part 1 download are not working, can someone reupload them.
Not true, Mixdrop & Anonfile worked just fine for me. I think folks are just so full of User Error happening all over this thread. In the future you should say, hey I only tried Mega, cuz It's only DL I understand, it's not there anymore and I don't wanna try understand other DLs, can someone instead figure it out for me and give me easy to click links.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes