loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So game tries to access NTP servers? Firewall logs game wanting to access port 123/NTP.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Not true, Mixdrop & Anonfile worked just fine for me. I think folks are just so full of User Error happening all over this thread. In the future you should say, hey I only tried Mega, cuz It's only DL I understand, it's not there anymore and I don't wanna try understand other DLs, can someone instead figure it out for me and give me easy to click links.
I did try the other link and like you said Mega and Filesfm are gone, Mixdrop keeps timing out and you cant resume the download, and Anonfile won't stop getting flag by virus ware so can't get access to it.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
yes, the only difference, we forgot to change the options.rpy
After compressing the game I used Renpy to build the packages and something strange happened. It generated a file with less than 50 megs. Both for PC and MAC. I had to mount the compression another way. The annoying thing about this is that I couldn't create a package for Android. :cry:

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
So I played this game a while ago and the Karma system threw me for a loop at the time and I had to just stop playing. Can someone explain to me if it's meant to be a morality system of some sort of just a horny meter? Will Karma at some point come back to mean something?

knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
Can we win the minigame with the aunt or do we aleays lose (bad karma path)?
Thanks, that´s how I am playing, with two paths: one with good and the other with bad karma. The minigame appeared only in the latter. I pass easily by the first two phases, but I can´t succed in the third one, with only her nipples, no matter how fast I clicked. I tried it several times

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save? I keep getting an error message when I try to continue with part 1.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Or you can join my discord, there you get every new update as ping.
many dont like the email notification
I'm an old mutherfucker I rarely to never do discord, us old peeps aren't so media savvy but we can afford to throw cash at what we like...

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes