Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well........ I do pay for MEGA; but that is because I trust them. When NOPY shut down, I needed something better and for a few bucks a month, I can download the games in a matter of a minute or so. With the others, it takes hours or days.
That is exactly what I did.(y) One gig is two minutes. I still use a twisted pair connection with a VoIP land line.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
JJDemon is right. Mixdrop isn't a scam. I've used Brave, Opera, FireFox, and Chrome with ublock origin, vpn and sometimes noscript. I have a 15 Mbps DSL connection in a rural area so the speed hit isn't noticeable. So I keep JDownloader 2 handy for the larger files of 1gb+ and very rarely have issues.
Word of advice- if you need to copy a link on MixDrop to put into a download manager, don't use the link at the top of the bar. Use the one below the file name.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I have never had a problem with mixdrop but then I always have adblocker plus - stands and ghostery turned on to prevent pop ups and redirects. I only ever have to click it once then wait and then click it again and the download starts.
I agree. mixdrop always works,but I have adblocker plus,ghostery,Idontcareaboutcookies,uBlock origin,and run a proxy. Not that you need those to use mixdrop.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
JJDemon is right. Mixdrop isn't a scam. I've used Brave, Opera, FireFox, and Chrome with ublock origin, vpn and sometimes noscript. I have a 15 Mbps DSL connection in a rural area so the speed hit isn't noticeable. So I keep JDownloader 2 handy for the larger files of 1gb+ and very rarely have issues.
Word of advice- if you need to copy a link on MixDrop to put into a download manager, don't use the link at the top of the bar. Use the one below the file name.
Well if you pay... Very few games are under 1gb these days.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
The synopsis is written in really bad Engrish. Yet one word in it grabbed my attention - 'Stasys'
I am sure that there isn't such word in the English language so I went on a internet journey to find what it could be.
1. Stasys is very popular Lituanian male name - is it possible that "... Everyone is in a kind of..." dude called Stasys?
2. Stasi was the secret police in East Germany - is Stasys plural of that horror (God save us all)?
3. Typo meaning stasis (def.: the state of equilibrium or inactivity caused by opposing equal forces) - that's may be more plausible yet why the uppercase? I'm leaving that mystery to future researchers. IMHO we have another 'all your base are belong to us' gem.

Now this: "... Everyone is in a kind of Stasys and ..." imagine that - "...can't move anymore..."??? (duh! )
May I suggest instead: Everyone is 'frozen in time' 'or 'in suspended state' ...except you

Can't wait to see what kind of Stasys awaits in the actual game!

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
This is a weird game, no doubt. Not particularly linear, and the story got out of hand a long time ago, but I still dl it because it's fun at times, and the girls are hawt. Haven't unpacked this dl yet, but seems like it's gonna be short.

Reactions: turgsh01

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Looks like your using the old Incest Patch. Scroll back a couple posts on page 70 and you'll see a current one. Also if your using the multi-mod I don't believe that's updated yet.
What reply post is the family mod patch on? I'll try and find it that way. The post number.

Last edited:

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
For anyone with a Error and used no dlcs etc.
here is a fix

and there is a new Vanilla with some Bug Fixes

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes