morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
what should I download the main game or chapter 5 Im a but confused here
Yeah it's a bit confusing. The way I figure it, if you did not play before, you need to download the Chapter 5 (First Part of the game), play it through and you'll get a save game you can import into the Main Game (Start of Part 2). The X-Mas special is an extra "DLC" you can add to the Main Game. They all need to be patched for Incest and Loli stuff, but the patches for Chapter 5 can not be downloaded atm I am afraid (Google Drive is over capacity and Gofile seems to be unavailable).

EDIT:

I found one that still works:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does anybody have access to the patches (Inc, loli etc.) for Part 1 (Chapter 5)? The Google drive location is over the limit and Gofile seems to be down since yesterday. Much appreciated!
What do you mean "over the limit"? Google Drive doesn't have a download limit, you can download it just fine.

But if you want, I can give you a Mega link with both patches.

• Hey there
Reactions: brankom

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
What do you mean "over the limit"? Google Drive doesn't have a download limit, you can download it just fine.

But if you want, I can give you a Mega link with both patches.

Mega
Yeah but it limits how many people can access if a file is accessed very often - they lock it up and that is what happened. It's not "official" as in their usual FAQs but it is their usual modus operandi anyway.

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated, I managed to find the files and posted the working links in a few posts above this one

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Do I need to have part one installed and/or played through, or can I just download part two and go through with that?

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes