MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I forgot exactly what game this was until I checked the preview images again and saw "Ariana" and the model's creepy doll head.

Sep 22, 2018
I'm confused... Do I need the main game to play the new content? which is the new content? Why is there so many different things to choose? Is chapter 5 not included in the main game? I'm easily overwhelmed and now I need a nap...

Reactions: michael1984
Mar 22, 2020
I'm confused... Do I need the main game to play the new content? which is the new content? Why is there so many different things to choose? Is chapter 5 not included in the main game? I'm easily overwhelmed and now I need a nap...
My understanding is chapter 5 is part 1, you don't need that for new content.

Part 2 is chapter 6 onwards
New content is 0.2.1 - you need that - Main game
Xmas special is an archive to add to 2.1 (not new today)
Lewdpatcher for 2.1 loli/incest and xmas patches .. click "other versions" for more patches

Sep 22, 2018
My understanding is chapter 5 is part 1, you don't need that for new content.

Part 2 is chapter 6 onwards
New content is 0.2.1 - you need that - Main game
Xmas special is an archive to add to 2.1 (not new today)
Lewdpatcher for 2.1 loli/incest and xmas patches .. click "other versions" for more patches
Wtf... why is this so complicated??? Why not just put everything into one download?

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Wtf... why is this so complicated??? Why not just put everything into one download?
It might seem complicated, but I like that it's standalone parts. Keeps the download size smaller. Yes, things should be a little clearer. In the OP it should say Part1 chapter 1-5 and Part2 chapter 6.1 (it's also in the version number v.0.2.1 meaning part 2 upload 1). The Christmas content is more of a DLC which you can add to the main game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Groundhog day kind a time stop? Quicksilver kind fo time stop? Flash kind a time stop?
What is the flavor you are aiming at here?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Does anybody have access to the patches (Inc, loli etc.) for Part 1 (Chapter 5)? The Google drive location is over the limit and Gofile seems to be down since yesterday. Much appreciated!

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes