tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
also, I'd like to point out how messed up it is to change the indicators that patches are installed correctly halfway through development. Totally forgot that happened and was looking for the old ones.

tntltct

Dec 1, 2019
Sorry for new mem, i dowloaded everything and installed, but when i start part2, incs patch and loli patch works but there 's no small tree for xmas path in menu, although my game folder have xmas.rpa and xmas-loli.rpa file. Can anyone help pls?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Sorry for new mem, i dowloaded everything and installed, but when i start part2, incs patch and loli patch works but there 's no small tree for xmas path in menu, although my game folder have xmas.rpa and xmas-loli.rpa file. Can anyone help pls?
Sometimes I just close the game again and open it a second time after I install a patch on this game, so you could give that a try.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Did you grab the original Xmas DLC?

lxowoxl

Oct 29, 2019
Did anyone ever answer how to fix this?
No... but I think I just started a new game. All I remember I got past that screen by clicking on something that was not there in the screenshot and had appeared after a few trial and error tests with patches, saves and a restart.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
To those still having the "game/def_functions.rpy" error.

I hope this help you having the Part 2 main game with the DLCs.

No matter what I tried, downloading the Part 2 game from the different providers, creating new directories etc. to have a clean install and to avoid messing up, there was always this error coming up!

I've found out that the DLCs downloads (DIT-P2-0.2.1-pc-flower.zip and DIT-P2-0.2.1-pc-relationship.zip) are good, however the main Part 2 zip file from the original post was giving me problems.

I've been able to run the game without any issues, and here's what I did so far:

1. I've deleted the whole content from DIT-P2-0.2.1-pc.zip content downloaded from the original post.
2. Went to Neko's discord server, under public release channel, there's a Mega link towards the "PC Vanilla", and I downloaded that one.
3. Extract it as usual.
4. Extract both DIT-P2-0.2.1-pc-flower.zip and DIT-P2-0.2.1-pc-relationship.zip to the game folder.
5. Run the game and it ran with no errors at all.

A big "thank you" to whose who were saying that many members don't know how to install patches without providing actual help when in fact the error was with the zip file posted in the original post.

Cheers!

Reactions: atomicp

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
A big "thank you" to whose who were saying that many members don't know how to install patches without providing actual help when in fact the error was with the zip file posted in the original post.
It's true, tho. Until things get "aligned" these issues will continually pop up, again and again. And the issue ain't about members "not knowing how to apply patched", but the mess the current state of the game was and still is.

And somehow, got worse!

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
i have problem, i finish part 1, do all stuff, install all stuff, but in second part i don't have contenet with wheelchair girl. Somebody know what is going on?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You can only compress files so far before they LOOK LIKE SHIT and all compressors will only compress files down to a certain point so that they still look great. There is over 5,423 images in part one image folder 47 more in the portrait folder 348 more in the gallery folder 122 in the gui folder 20 WEBM videos and 39 audio files. The audio file alone is over 256,650.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
What I Don't understand is why at the end of part 2 0.1.1 he was supposed to go on a date with a couple of characters on Earth and now, with part 2 0.2.1 he's on some kind of space station. I don't think I like jumping around so much :(

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes