Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
What I Don't understand is why at the end of part 2 0.1.1 he was supposed to go on a date with a couple of characters on Earth and now, with part 2 0.2.1 he's on some kind of space station. I don't think I like jumping around so much :(
This is no jumping, that's the main story,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akkanero

Feb 1, 2019
Neko-Hime Why is the MC faceless in so many scenes? It just focuses on the girls. The MC is HOT and I wanna see him enjoying himself! Also what happened to Brian? He jerked off for me and I never saw him again. The only reason why I started playing was because of the gay tag XD

Reactions: cergyn

Midas' Heart

Jan 7, 2021
How do I get the incest patch in the game?? Also, it says incest in the tags but in game?? No incest, just generic Landlady and Tenant bullcrap. No offence creator of DIT

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
How do I get the incest patch in the game?? Also, it says incest in the tags but in game?? No incest, just generic Landlady and Tenant bullcrap. No offence creator of DIT
Download the right patches. Under lewdpatcher look under Show previous versions and select the one you want.

Reactions: barebuha001

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Neko-Hime Why is the MC faceless in so many scenes? It just focuses on the girls. The MC is HOT and I wanna see him enjoying himself! Also what happened to Brian? He jerked off for me and I never saw him again. The only reason why I started playing was because of the gay tag XD
99% from the Player dont want to see the Face from MC and that's all.
There was a hint that Amari kicked her son into a Drug Health,
Brian was a mistake and I removed the Points for that Choice, in the Final Version of Season 1, he will be removed.
If you realy like the Gay Tag, why you dont play the Claude Futa Route?

Some you will get only in different Choice Events, like the Asian's or Kiyomi etc.
in the next Update that I started yesterday with writing, there will be some in Aurele's and Claude's Event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
99% from the Player dont want to see the Face from MC and that's all.
There was a hint that Amari kicked her son into a Drug Health,
Brian was a mistake and I removed the Points for that Choice, in the Final Version of Season 1, he will be removed.
If you realy like the Gay Tag, why you dont play the Claude Futa Route?

Some you will get only in different Choice Events, like the Asian's or Kiyomi etc.
in the next Update that I started yesterday with writing, there will be some in Aurele's and Claude's Event.
Curious as to why you say he was a mistake. I could take or leave the tag/character but I don’t see how he’d be a mistake unless you decided against the tag entirely-you still have the Asian gay kid-forgetting his name.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Curious as to why you say he was a mistake. I could take or leave the tag/character but I don’t see how he’d be a mistake unless you decided against the tag entirely-you still have the Asian gay kid-forgetting his name.
Brian was something that I tried but I had realy no ideas for his story, after many days just siting there and write nothing, I decided to remove him, so it was a mistake.

btw. this is not my thread, I'm just the dev

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Hoping the patches get updated sometime soon. The DontCensor link hasn't been updated since November (still part one), and while the Lewd Patcher one says v0.2.2 on the site, the download says it's still the v0.2.1 patch for all 3 links.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Hoping the patches get updated sometime soon. The DontCensor link hasn't been updated since November (still part one), and while the Lewd Patcher one says v0.2.2 on the site, the download says it's still the v0.2.1 patch for all 3 links.
Lewd Patcher is the right file, it is labeled wrong.

Reactions: jaredh72

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I did play through it. Claude is too feminine for me, I doubt if I say I prefer her male she will start wearing boys clothes, calling herself him and so on. I like my men handsome and muscled with a big dick, or cute but boyish twinks. I'd only want to go over to Claude's house for her sister. Brian was hot while he lasted, I liked the random wanking lol. Would have been fun to do gay stuff with him and have a threesome with him and his sister XD. Oh well, thanks anyway for trying some gay content.
I will try a new "start" with Gay (Optional) Stuff in the next VN after Deadlocked Season 1,
got some Ideas and Storys but now implement in Dit will be hard, since there was nothing at the start and playing the whole Season just to get there, better not.

Nov 26, 2021
I will try a new "start" with Gay (Optional) Stuff in the next VN after Deadlocked Season 1,
got some Ideas and Storys but now implement in Dit will be hard, since there was nothing at the start and playing the whole Season just to get there, better not.
I'll start off by saying I love the game and Claude as a character, one thing that bothers me though is the fact that if she does transition she'll have both sexual organs like her mum, is there a possible variation where she'll do a full transition or is the 2 options presented the only way for her character in the future, also how many seasons do you plan for Deadlocked in time?

Thanks

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I'll start off by saying I love the game and Claude as a character, one thing that bothers me though is the fact that if she does transition she'll have both sexual organs like her mum, is there a possible variation where she'll do a full transition or is the 2 options presented the only way for her character in the future, also how many seasons do you plan for Deadlocked in time?

Thanks
she can have both like her mom or just one like a man, if I make her more in the future? idk
same as for the question, how much seasons dit will get, atm I dont get much support and if this dropps every month now, I cant continue with working all day on vn's.
As for now, dit get's a second season with the main plot from the "art school" more SoL

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Dit Part 2 - CH7 Asian Event Part 1
(Base Game updated to V0.31)
(DLC's updated to V0.30)
(RenPy Updated to V7.4)

Changelog:

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
she can have both like her mom or just one like a man, if I make her more in the future? idk
same as for the question, how much seasons dit will get, atm I dont get much support and if this dropps every month now, I cant continue with working all day on vn's.
As for now, dit get's a second season with the main plot from the "art school" more SoL
of course you can look at the losses you suffer,

of course it not nice at all to lose some , but where you talk about a few tens , companies talk about millions if not more

in such cases you can lower your head , but you can also rise above it and show that you keep going despite recessions , which can bring benefits in the longer term ( as long as update times are the same or improved over time )
beqause making it longer between updates will backfire way worse , to the point that you will lose a bigger income beqause people expect you to keep it up ( beqause that is what they pay you for eventually) ( seen enough companys do that to , and there hasn't bin one out there that didn't go bankrupt by doing that

just a thought from someone who works for a big tech giant and sees it costing nearly millions ,but the company doesn't give up because we just know we'll come out of it in the long run ,
and i would hate to see such a great project like this to be distroyed beqause of a few drawbacks ;)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Does the Xmas part change? Once I have played it can I skip all the extra downloads from now on?

Sorry if this was asked already but I have to get ready for work and cannot search right now
I did a new build because we upgraded RenPy to 7.4 and with that, the old xmas Update dont work anymore,
if you played already, you dont need to dl it again or if you want a replay you need the new version.

of course you can look at the losses you suffer,
but keep in mind that the war in Ukraine has made everything much more expensive, so people have to make choices (example , where i had to pay 100 euro for groceries last month , now for those same groceries i have to pay 125 euro's ),and not even to talk about the power bill that litterely doubled in the last few months :(

of course it not nice at all to lose some , but where you talk about a few tens , companies talk about millions if not more

in such cases you can lower your head , but you can also rise above it and show that you keep going despite recessions , which can bring benefits in the longer term ( as long as update times are the same or improved over time )
beqause making it longer between updates will backfire way worse , to the point that you will lose a bigger income beqause people expect you to keep it up ( beqause that is what they pay you for eventually) ( seen enough companys do that to , and there hasn't bin one out there that didn't go bankrupt by doing that

just a thought from someone who works for a big tech giant and sees it costing nearly millions ,but the company doesn't give up because we just know we'll come out of it in the long run ,
and i would hate to see such a great project like this to be distroyed beqause of a few drawbacks ;)
I know that my updates aren't big as from others, like this one now with just 587 still render and 3000 render for animations, but I try every month release one and this I do since I started.

Yeah everything isn't cheap, not only groceries (many politic's use the war to raise the price for everything) and we have to accept, I dont give up because I love what I do and I love the feeling too make ppl happy.
I always say to my supporter, first look at your life and if you have something to give, Im happy

I hope with time all things will be better, in the meanwhile I continue my work :)

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
I did a new build because we upgraded RenPy to 7.4 and with that, the old xmas Update dont work anymore,
if you played already, you dont need to dl it again or if you want a replay you need the new version.

I know that my updates aren't big as from others, like this one now with just 587 still render and 3000 render for animations, but I try every month release one and this I do since I started.

Yeah everything isn't cheap, not only groceries (many politic's use the war to raise the price for everything) and we have to accept, I dont give up because I love what I do and I love the feeling too make ppl happy.
I always say to my supporter, first look at your life and if you have something to give, Im happy

I hope with time all things will be better, in the meanwhile I continue my work :)
no complaints here on the size , just to make it clear
and i am sure it will get better over time , we just have to be patient ;)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Ooooooo I see that a new *patch* was uploaded onto lewdpatcher 8 hours ago, hopefully within the next few weeks the next update will be available on here if it as a new update that is :love:

3.10 star(s) 39 Votes