code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ok so im beyond confused right now ... can someone help me understand whats going on in the game?
I thought i figured it out but nope, towards the end of part 1 and what ive seen in the beginning of part 2 had me super confused.

So, we start with the MC being bullied and beaten at school and at home by his dad (he also gets even more beaten by him because he takes the beatings that his 2 sisters would have). Eventually he talks with his mom and tells her what's been happening. She puts an end to it by (i assume) kicking out the dad and employing lawyers or something to deal with him.

So far so good.

Life becomes good since he talked to him mother. No more beatings in school because he aint going there no more. Dad is out of the picture as well. Everyone seems to know what he went through. Mom and sisters included. No one is disputing anything, it definitely happened.
Then at some point after the visit to the psychiatrist (or whatever doctor it was) its revealed that those memories of his dad beating the mc are infact fake? Not real?

Umm ok? Then we see another version of his sisters (which i assume are from the future?) talking to his mom about whats happening with the MC and about how his memories are fake, not true, not real, never happened.
Then in part 2 we learn about some future AI that took over some senate thing and is killing (?) everyone and that the MC is infact a clone or something with magic powers that stop time?

My confusion is through the roof at this point and im asking myself a whole bunch of questions ... maybe i missed something obvious? idk

If we have 2 sets of sisters, why dont we have 2 sets of mothers? Where is present mom? I assume the mom we have now is from the future since she knows all this stuff.

If the memories the MC has about his dad abusing/beating him are not real, never happened ... why did the mother say she knew what was happening before? Who did she talk to when she supposedly was talking to mc's dad? She even hired lawyers to deal with him ... BUT afaik his dad never actually abuse him? I think his dad doesnt even exist?

Also if those memories are fake/not real .... how come his sisters know about the beating and such? No one disputed what the MC said about his dad abusing him. They all knew apparently? Buts its all fake!!!?

I've got more questions but for now those are the more pressing ones. I stopped playing part 2 since idk wtf is going on anymore.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
To those not finding the different patches, go to the LEWDPATCHER link and click on "Show previous versions".
Also, as DragonsFear said, the " Christmas Special " from 0.3 works on 0.4 and the " Part 2 0.30 Xmas Flower PC " works on 0.4 as well.
thanks! that "previous versions" option is so small and easy to oversee, I didn't notice it at all.

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
uhm why is it trying to force futa shit on me? i recall i told it no to that shit previously.
Same happened to me. I actually tried to use the Generic Mod to see if it was a flag I could undo, but it's a path (whatever that means). Could anyone post which variable or whatever I need to set for it to be Futa off?

I always say no to Futa so it's either a bug in the main game, a fault in the port between chapters of DiT, or the mod listed on page 1.

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Getting this error when putting Kiyomi to bed, at at the point where it asks "Hm, should I take her clothes off?":

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas? If I ignore it, it moves forward, but it seems like there would have been a choice there that I'm missing? I don't want to miss out on anything if I can help it. Can anyone confirm if that's the case or how I would go about fixing it?

I have both patches and Shaddy's mod installed, as well, in case that matters.

Edit: In case anyone else has a similar issue pop up, I extracted the game and the patches again, and left out the mod, and I am no longer getting the error.

Last edited:
Reactions: JenMistress

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
So, I think there's a problem with the Futa tag not being registered as false. Pics in spoilers.

The flag its looking for to avoid the Futa Path is "ch4_claude_futa" being false. If its false, we avoid futa.

But there is no chapter 4 claude flag as per the list I showed.

However, the ACTUAL flag is called choices.ch1_futa (which I set as False when I said NO to Claude).

So, either it's a typo (incorrect flag was typed), or when the chapters ported the flags, it didn't generate the ch4_claude_futa flag. It's not there at all. If it was, I could simply change the value.

I'm sorry to say that I don't know URM enough to create a variable. I mostly use it to change MC names, dialogues, etc... to customize my experience.

I hope this helps.

EDIT = Although it didn't work for me, theMickey_ found a solution that works for them and others:

https://f95zone.to/threads/universa...enpy-game-yourself.48025/page-47#post-8337493

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Same happened to me. I actually tried to use the Generic Mod to see if it was a flag I could undo, but it's a path (whatever that means). Could anyone post which variable or whatever I need to set for it to be Futa off?

I always say no to Futa so it's either a bug in the main game, a fault in the port between chapters of DiT, or the mod listed on page 1.
same here, last version it didn't force me to be with that boy of the yakuza family, but now it's changing what i told claude as well as forcing me to either be with or say no to another futa, should be a general variable of nofuta=True

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
So, I think there's a problem with the Futa tag not being registered as false. Pics in spoilers.
At least it's getting attention. I don't mind it being in the game, but I'm not really into d--ks wanging around on the person I'm with lol!

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
Was giving this game a try as it looked interesting. Had hopes that part 2 had both 1 and 2 in it.. sadly it did not. Will pass on this one for now. :(

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
With this new update going to the newer renpy style (my old computer I have now can only do 7.3.4) I am able to UnRen most games and then play them in the player. When I try to load this I get Exception could not load file C:\........\DiT-P2-0.4-pc/game/def_audio.rpyc

I used option 1 on Unren, works for MOST games, and got that error.

Still have the zip file if I have to do a fresh install and do another fix.

bandit5

Feb 15, 2018
the game freezes after having sex with the family at the pic of the river or lake is nothing too click on too continue

Mmccaw

Sep 7, 2019
This Futa crap has to go we were given a chance to not have to see that crap and this update has obviously screwed that up. The story line has also gone down hill they seem to think the more random girls they throw in will some how make it a better game instead of focusing on the actual story line. How many girls does the developer think he can handle in a given day its gotten rather ridiculous.

sumino

Oct 3, 2021
How can i play the game if to play part 2 on Android i Need to install part 1 that IT'S not on Android?

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scr_start.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/def_init_p.rpy", line 64, in version_update
  File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 684, in addChoice
NameError: global name 'choices' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scr_start.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scr_start.rpy", line 4, in <module>
  File "game/def_init_p.rpy", line 64, in version_update
  File "game/def_functions.rpy", line 684, in addChoice
NameError: global name 'choices' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.4
Fri Jun 10 17:11:53 2022
Why am I getting this error code?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Getting this error when putting Kiyomi to bed, at at the point where it asks "Hm, should I take her clothes off?":

Any ideas? If I ignore it, it moves forward, but it seems like there would have been a choice there that I'm missing? I don't want to miss out on anything if I can help it. Can anyone confirm if that's the case or how I would go about fixing it?

I have both patches and Shaddy's mod installed, as well, in case that matters.

Edit: In case anyone else has a similar issue pop up, I extracted the game and the patches again, and left out the mod, and I am no longer getting the error.
OK, so it's not just me getting that then.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I just started playing part 2 and this game got me fucking confused.

1) if MC's clone came from future how come Rilana have known him from childhood?

2) in part 1 MC's sisters appeared (in future? Parallel universe?) Where younger sister could walk easily. Are the sisters in the present time also clones?

3) if there was no dad and MC's past memories are all fake how come MC's sisters also know about this fake dad?

4) is MC's aunt not her actual aunt? She keeps saying our time as if she hasn't come from future and is actually from present.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JenusKudo
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes