Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
We need more sites to download from not just the three that is listed Mixdrop is just to damn slow to even be listed as a site to use and Uploadhaven just can't even find the game it says
404 Not Found.

Reactions: Davewatch

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow i hope not...i mean, there are already too many unfinished games. I really love nekos works and played all games so far, i just wish for the open games to get regular updates and reach satidfying/fitting endings before neko starts to work on even more games and slows down all the others because of it.
But it also could have been a hidden hint to maou sama...another world and daddy of many, woud fit somehow ^^

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Somehow i hope not...i mean, there are already too many unfinished games. I really love nekos works and played all games so far, i just wish for the open games to get regular updates and reach satidfying/fitting endings before neko starts to work on even more games and slows down all the others because of it.
But it also could have been a hidden hint to maou sama...another world and daddy of many, woud fit somehow ^^
I had just a Idea in my head, like every day :D
but dont worry, until I start any new Project, I finish first dit and ms

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So, the dontcensor has not been updated since long time and lewdpatcher only has the flower patch and the rest are older, so does the flower one contain everything that was included in the 2 patches or is it just the loli?

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
For Deadlocked in Time Part 2 v0.50 just click the "Show Previous Versions" button on lewdpatcher and download the 0.40 "Relations patch"

Or to save you all the time of doing that.. << simply put that game folder into your DiT 0.50 folder and incest will be enabled again.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
download + part 2 0.50 flower and that is all? I remember this game sometimes hard to patch, needing 2 or 3 others

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. This game was never harder to patch than any other game
2. It always needed 2 Patches, one for incest, one for lolis
3. The post directly above yours contains all the answers you asked for

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
loli patch not needed in this version? said patch was added, but no content in this update?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For the story? No...but i guess the savegames could go crazy if they have a ton of variables the unpatched game dont uses. Dunno, i'm not a coder, but better be save than sorry.

Reactions: Belnick

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
See, here's the thing. I started off really liking this game. Then the dev did something I am sooo tired of devs doing.

Introduced a character that really got me in the gonads, get as far as a bj in a couple dozen frames, then utterly abandoned the character for a couple updates, however patiently I waited, anticipating. No sign of any return. Or the return is hundreds of frames of "story".

For example, I wish someone would produce an update of Angelina and her mom, exclusively. Tell weeks of them only, if story is important.

Having said that, I still like the game, a lot, despite the awkward multiversity.

Reactions: atomicp

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You realise the current stuff is added step by step but you can choose the order once its finished?
Your most wanted chara may be in the next or in the last update of the current eventwall, dunno if neko has a fixed order in mind or just adds the groups with the most ideas for suitable content first. However, once that groupscreen is filled its your choice who you want to play first...unless you play each update like most of us, then you have to live with the release order.

For example, i would have picked the current group last...not because i dont like them, i just always start with the lolis ^^

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scr_patch.rpy", line 5515, in script
call screen p_ch7_kiyomi_pool with dissolve
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown layer u'screens_blurred'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scr_patch.rpy", line 5515, in script
call screen p_ch7_kiyomi_pool with dissolve
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3131, in call_screen
show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1147, in show_screen
d = ScreenDisplayable(screen, _tag, _layer, _widget_properties, scope, transient=_transient)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 374, in __init__
old_screen = get_screen(tag, layer)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1055, in get_screen
sd = sl.get_displayable_by_tag(layer, tag)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1494, in get_displayable_by_tag
raise Exception("Unknown layer %r." % layer)
Exception: Unknown layer u'screens_blurred'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Deadlocked in Time Part2 0.4
Sun Jul 17 16:22:32 2022

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Having an issue with playing part 1. Is there a way to maximize the screen? Windowed mode is tiny and cant resize. full screen doesnt go full display for some reason...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Use the UNCENSOR PATCH link from the op and read carefully, there is a more than obvious named link "Show previews versions" below the newest download link, there you can get the latest part1 patches

KnightoftheWhiteSun
What kind of gameboy do you have? Every OS should allow you to resize a renpy game window at will and show a maximise button next to minimise and close. The renpy engine also has a setting to play in fullscreen...okay, i never tried it cuz i prefer to have my taskbar visible for such games, but its always in the preferences.
Maybe shortcuts still work, F should switch between fullscreen and windowd

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 38 Votes