Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Use the UNCENSOR PATCH link from the op and read carefully, there is a more than obvious named link "Show previews versions" below the newest download link, there you can get the latest part1 patches

KnightoftheWhiteSun
What kind of gameboy do you have? Every OS should allow you to resize a renpy game window at will and show a maximise button next to minimise and close. The renpy engine also has a setting to play in fullscreen...okay, i never tried it cuz i prefer to have my taskbar visible for such games, but its always in the preferences.
Maybe shortcuts still work, F should switch between fullscreen and windowd
Thanks mate, i found it.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
You realise the current stuff is added step by step but you can choose the order once its finished?
Your most wanted chara may be in the next or in the last update of the current eventwall, dunno if neko has a fixed order in mind or just adds the groups with the most ideas for suitable content first. However, once that groupscreen is filled its your choice who you want to play first...unless you play each update like most of us, then you have to live with the release order.

For example, i would have picked the current group last...not because i dont like them, i just always start with the lolis ^^
We had a voting for Supporters and I release in this order, if your character didn't had an update yet, maybe she got less votes

bit2112

Oct 18, 2020
I'm probably asking a question nobody else would care about, but where can I find/get the music from the menu screens, separate from the game?
It's some pretty good shit, not gonna lie!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I'm probably asking a question nobody else would care about, but where can I find/get the music from the menu screens, separate from the game?
It's some pretty good shit, not gonna lie!
credits, every track is linked.

Jenzi800

Aug 25, 2020
What choice do I need to make to get Carmen run in
I have no idea. As far as i know it has something to do with the therapy. But also in my second playtrough there is no other option than going to the therapy.
So i tried the mod. It is still weird because there is also no alternative option. The buttons are "therapy" and "both". So i clicked "both" and after the therapy the MC sits on a bench in a park where he finally meets Carmen.

Nov 26, 2021
I have no idea. As far as i know it has something to do with the therapy. But also in my second playtrough there is no other option than going to the therapy.
So i tried the mod. It is still weird because there is also no alternative option. The buttons are "therapy" and "both". So i clicked "both" and after the therapy the MC sits on a bench in a park where he finally meets Carmen.
Didn't get that option with the mod last time must have been changed, thanks for the info though I'll probably play through again after this reminder

Reactions: Jenzi800

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there a mod for the game that removes the mandatory passage of a trans-family from the scenario? I'm talking about the type of girls with penises. (thank God third-party trances can be sent away) or is it shit content imposed by the developer? maybe there is still a way to turn off such a ... ahem .. "secondary product" from the game? *secondary product* - a euphemism for shit

• Angry
Reactions: RandyTyr

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For someone who speaks so low of them you sure enjoyed them very much...otherwise it wouldnt be mandatory because they only show up if you unlock them...same with the asian boy that only shows up if you show your interest in him. I didnt even know a trans family and had to ask last update who they are talking about in the changelog because i never met them ^^

So blame yourself for looking under skirts after you've been told you may not like what you find there instead of demanding a mod to fix your stupidity^^

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Looked at lewd no P2 5.0 incest patch only Loli anyone have the other patch?
*ahem*
Using Search or even looking at the previous page (or 2) is quite helpful.
you can use 0.4, there is no 0.5 because the 0.4 works
This update doesn't have any new content for the family so .04's Relation Patch works fine.
For Deadlocked in Time Part 2 v0.50 just click the "Show Previous Versions" button on lewdpatcher and download the 0.40 "Relations patch"

Or to save you all the time of doing that.. DIT-P2-0.4-pc-relationship.zip (workupload.com) << simply put that game folder into your DiT 0.50 folder and incest will be enabled again.

Reactions: Dwemmer

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So blame yourself for looking under skirts after you've been told you may not like what you find there instead of demanding a mod to fix your stupidity^^
=) I don’t pester the rest of the trances - and they don’t pester me, ignoring them does not interfere with the passage of the plot.
but there is a family of trances - and it is impossible to avoid them. they are part of the story. I remember one of the original street punk gang was a trans girl from that same trans family. the MC must have really put himself down so low to let a fagot be among his friends.
By the way, I tried to un-friend with this boy-girl when we flew with his family for the weekend. nope, that didn't help me. =)

• Angry
Reactions: RandyTyr

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its not impossible. I never met that family, never flew anywhere with any trans npc and i dont had them in the current eventwall because i didnt even know them.
There was only one trans at the pool party who was friends with that trans you are refering too, but i only had to say im not interested in dicks and that part of the event was done and like the other one i will never see that chara again. You just need to stop it right away and not getting them hard for you ^^

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You just need to stop it right away
OK. who knows - maybe it's true I just didn't pay attention at the very beginning of the game. I'll try to replay from the beginning.

thanks for the hint.

Thanks a Lot! it helps!

shit. in the early beginning of the PART 1 i need to select "avoid futa path" when Claude at first try to help me. i sayd i can help myself. and - VOILA!=)
i don't knew what is futa.
hence the moral - "not knowing the ford, do not poke your head into the water!" once I clicked the wrong place - and I suffered the whole game =)

but where i can get loli and incest patch for PART 1? uncendored patch is for PART 2...

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
part 1
MC and Mom lays in the bed. MC at right mom at left part of the bed. dark. light. MC at left part of the bed. mom right at him...
heh - and how is this happened? =) script glitch? =)

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Uncensor/dontcensor patches need to be updated for this game. It only has the patches for part 1 even though it says otherwise

3.10 star(s) 38 Votes