5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I know, that's why i quoted his post :p
ha i did one better. dm'd him in discord, but it'll probably be a while, as he'll be leaving for work shortly if he hasn't already

Reactions: cebs

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
I have installed loli shota patch from f95 and two mods , walkthrough works fine but with scene replay still getting problems..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I have installed loli shota patch from f95 and two mods , walkthrough works fine but with scene replay still getting problems..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That has to do with missing image files that should be in the patch, and nothing to do with my mod. I've checked the copy of the patch I have and the files exist. But 'm also a Patron of Neko's and got the patch from their page, not via F95. it's possible whoever uploaded the patch for the link here did not have the complete official patch.

EDIT: I just checked the Loli & shota Patch link on the games OP here on F95, and the download link on lewdpatcher is for the incest patch only, which does not contain that content.

Last edited:

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
That has to do with missing image files that should be in the patch, and nothing to do with my mod. I've checked the copy of the patch I have and the files exist. But 'm also a Patron of Neko's and got the patch from their page, not via F95. it's possible whoever uploaded the patch for the link here did not have the complete official patch.

EDIT: I just checked the Loli & shota Patch link on the games OP here on F95, and the download link on lewdpatcher is for the incest patch only, which does not contain that content.
Thanks for clearing this up!

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Used the mega and it crashed after name selection.

edit and fix: install incest patch and then this mod. Open the textfiles and "replace all" Landylady with Mom and replace female roommate with whatever

Last edited:

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
The loli patch doesn't activate the incest part, so I have to apply the incest patch as well.
The problem is that the wt mod and the incest patch have the ch1.rpy and ch2.rpy files in common.
How can I fix this?

-----------------

Sorry I posted from the first page, now I try the solution above.

However, the files to modify are ch1.rpy and ch2.rpy ???
Do I have to modify them before starting the game for the first time, or do I have to install the loli patch, the wt mod, the compatibility patch, start the game once and then modify the files ??

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The loli patch doesn't activate the incest part, so I have to apply the incest patch as well.
The problem is that the wt mod and the incest patch have the ch1.rpy and ch2.rpy files in common.
How can I fix this?

-----------------

Sorry I posted from the first page, now I try the solution above.

However, the files to modify are ch1.rpy and ch2.rpy ???
Do I have to modify them before starting the game for the first time, or do I have to install the loli patch, the wt mod, the compatibility patch, start the game once and then modify the files ??
You shouldn't have to modify any files, just overwrite when needed, but yes game patch, mod, then compatibility patch is the correct order for installation.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
You shouldn't have to modify any files, just overwrite when needed,..........
Do you intend to overwrite your files with those of the incest patch?!

..........but yes game patch, mod, then compatibility patch is the correct order for installation.
I have to follow an order. I put them all together and then I started the game. Or it is better to put them one at a time by starting the game each time.

However, I had to modify the files anyway because "male roommate" in "brother" was not modified.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Do you intend to overwrite your files with those of the incest patch?!
No all the compatibility patch does is check that the patch is installed, in order to create the buttons required to view those scenes, but none of the actual scenes are included in the mod.
I have to follow an order. I put them all together and then I started the game. Or it is better to put them one at a time by starting the game each time.
No you don't have to start the game each time. You only need to install them in that order to ensure any files taht need to be overwritten are in the correct order.
However, I had to modify the files anyway because "male roommate" in "brother" was not modified.
Taht would have to be an issue with the game patch itself, as i didn't overwrite any of those variables.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
My mod is compatible with the games official patch/es, but does not include, nor require. It was tested by 5 people including Neko-Hime before it was released. Extract the game, extract the patch/es, extract the mod, and if the 'other' patch is installed, extract the compatibility patch. In that order. If something is not working correctly involving one of the patches, then it is an issue with the patch you downloaded, or where the files were extracted too. The mod does not affect anything done by the patches.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The looi patch from the op (LewdPatcher) does not activate or does not contain the incest part (the loli pwrt work well) regardless of whether or not the WTmod and / or the compatibility patch are installed.

As for the incest patch always from the game op (https://f95zone.to/threads/deadlocked-in-time-v0-1-neko-hime.72562/post-4998681) here on f95, if I overwrite the files of the wt with those of the incest patch I do not have the hints in the choices, on the contrary if I overwrite the files of the patch with those of the wt mod the dialogs do not show mom, dad, etc ... but always Lanlady, Landlord, etc .. .

Anyway, the incest patch was not complete because it changed only Landlady in Mom, Landlord in Dad, and female roomate in sister, but not the other things.
Over at Lewdpatcher is both the loli and incest patch.
The other patch is under the *show previous versions* which is just beneath the mega link of the one.

Reactions: robodude77

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Over at Lewdpatcher is both the loli and incest patch.
The other patch is under the *show previous versions* which is just beneath the mega link of the one.
I had not seen it, now I feel stupid, I have wasted time in vain.

I deleted the previous 3 posts to avoid confusion.

However the op is misleading, the link to that patch should be deleted.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I had not seen it, now I feel stupid, I have wasted time in vain.

I deleted the previous 3 posts to avoid confusion.

However the op is misleading, the link to that patch should be deleted.
That or at least re-worded to read *FAN MADE*

Reactions: Neko-Hime
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote