Mod Ren'Py Completed Deadlocked in Time - Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ShaddyModda Either the lewdpatcher loli patch, or your loli compatibility patch, is throwing an error. Installed game fresh, installed both loli and incest patches from lewdpatcher. Game fired up just fine.

Then installed your main mod, and then the loli compatibility patch. On startup, you don't even get main screen, it crashes with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Hmm... if I remove your loli compatibility patch, and use only the lewdpatcher loli patch, the game works without issue.

What am I missing here?
first of all. What game and mod versions are you using?

Reactions: whisperpuppy

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
Each person has their preference in style of play, I've played hundreds of games This is the best game I've played, congratulations to those who created it, I hope that in the updates there are more surprises

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
hey tried out the lewdpatcher one and yours with and without the compatibility optional thing but MC is still referring to them as landlady and roommate

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
hey tried out the lewdpatcher one and yours with and without the compatibility optional thing but MC is still referring to them as landlady and roommate
I don't touch the files in the incest patch, so it's either an install or game issue not related to the mod.

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Oh, wow. I didn't even know about this mod. Be nice if it was posted in the game's thread like usual. Either way, thanks for the mod and the work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote