Mod Ren'Py Completed Deadlocked in Time - Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, wow. I didn't even know about this mod. Be nice if it was posted in the game's thread like usual. Either way, thanks for the mod and the work.
It used to be. Not sure when it got removed.

Edit: Just re-added it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: Tinuss

Slazies

Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, My compressed unofficial Android port of Deadlocked in Time 0.25 with ShaddyModda walkthrough and replay mod
Note: Incest only - no lolli
Usual gestures etc

Edit: fixed the black screens issue.
If you're looking for something else you may find it here ;)
error, no longer available

Thedeadspace

Jul 31, 2020
It's confusing to play this game due to that fact there is a chapter 2 for Android but chapter 1 is not on the options list for download, then it also needs the export to play from. Any advice I'd be happy to hear from

HollowSCV

Aug 31, 2019
How do you know if the mod is working properly? Nothing is showing up on the main menu. And when i start a game, the character is still referred to as a tenant.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I just don't get this. No matter how or what I do, it is always the Landlady. I have tried installing every which way possible. Always the Landlady.

HollowSCV

Aug 31, 2019
I just don't get this. No matter how or what I do, it is always the Landlady. I have tried installing every which way possible. Always the Landlady.
Go to the lewd patcher link. scroll to the bottom and click on show previous versions. Download Deadlocked Part 2 Incest if on windows, Mac for mac. The mod should work after that is inserted.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote