Mod Ren'Py Completed Deadlocked in Time - Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Wow, you are on the ball with this one, awesome, the game, I am setting it up as part of tomorrow's first batch of downloads, but nice knowing, tomorrow night, this one would be good to go right away. Thank you so much for this.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm having a problem with the walkthrough mod. It keeps giving me an error code and crashing.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is this the correct update? Because the game update hadn't even been up for 2 minutes before I came and saw v0.25...
And since the main post claims: Updated: 2020-11-25 , it makes me wonder.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
"The used patch was made for a different game version" wth is up with that? Thought everything posted here was up to date.

Reactions: Nizzim

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Can confirm that the mod is not working. And I am using the actual tier 2 release with current patches from Neko. Throws exception for "Landlady" and "Sayer %s" or somesuch.
ShaddyModda I can reapply the mod and loli comp patch and throw the log up here if you want it.
Fixed, either bad extract or corrupt remnants from the previous save.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Can confirm that the mod is not working. And I am using the actual tier 2 release with current patches from Neko. Throws exception for "Landlady" and "Sayer %s" or somesuch.
ShaddyModda I can reapply the mod and loli comp patch and throw the log up here if you want it.
You must be missing something then, cause i don't alter the files that affect the names. Not to mention the fact, that it worked perfectly fine, for myself, Neko and several other patrons who've been using it since launch (tier 4). I would need to see the errors to try to determine what the issue could be. If you're going to do it, make sure to install the patches before any portion of the mod.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
You must be missing something then, cause i don't alter the files that affect the names. Not to mention the fact, that it worked perfectly fine, for myself, Neko and several other patrons who've been using it since launch (tier 4). I would need to see the errors to try to determine what the issue could be. If you're going to do it, make sure to install the patches before any portion of the mod.
Yeah, just cleaned the RenPy dir in roaming, since I used a compressed version before[v0.1]. Think some of the old remnants from the previous version was interfering, or a bad extract and/or corrupt download. Works with a fresh DL and extract.

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
Tbf you can just quick save when choosing the choices to see which is karma up or down (i would say harem too but it's pretty obvious when that's the case)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, just cleaned the RenPy dir in roaming, since I used a compressed version before[v0.1]. Think some of the old remnants from the previous version was interfering, or a bad extract and/or corrupt download. Works with a fresh DL and extract.
yeah, if you're using compressed, than there are almost always issues with mods. Also, always extract new game version to a fresh folder, don't overwrite, because eventually you will get errors, unless you're downloading games that have update only option, than you're usually fine, as it's only adding/replacing the files required for the update.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'd like to avoid clearing my roaming directory but let me know if that's also my problem. I already tried deleting and re-unzipping everything. problem occurs as soon as I open the scene replay

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'd like to avoid clearing my roaming directory but let me know if that's also my problem. I already tried deleting and re-unzipping everything. problem occurs as soon as I open the scene replay
that's an issue with your copy of the patch missing a file.

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
There is a missing karma option at the picnic choice about giving the 3 alone time or going ahead and starting the picnic. The replay is also missing all the newest scenes from chapter 3, nothing shows from the multiple character choice options on current final day including phone call. Just informing.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is there a way to have the mod and the incest? becayse the rpy files in the mod, at least cpt 1.rpy have landlady hardcoded

EDIT: Ok, the problem was because i was using the incest patch linked in the OP of the game instead of the lewdpatcher one, now i have the error of Landlady not defined or something like that, will extract everythin again

EDIT2: It worked

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
ShaddyModda Either the lewdpatcher loli patch, or your loli compatibility patch, is throwing an error. Installed game fresh, installed both loli and incest patches from lewdpatcher. Game fired up just fine.

Then installed your main mod, and then the loli compatibility patch. On startup, you don't even get main screen, it crashes with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Hmm... if I remove your loli compatibility patch, and use only the lewdpatcher loli patch, the game works without issue.

What am I missing here?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote