CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Here is what the dev wrote about the 'NTR' that was removed (violent zombie sex).

Those who simply call it NTR like it is some vanilla content are being a bit disingenuous... ;)

I've highlighted some of what IMO are important points made by the dev:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So - these scenes were a mistake by the dev who decided to tell his story using other story mechanics/renders.

We get more story content because the dev is not focused on catering to an unusual fetish And the dev's creativity is not negatively impacted trying to add scenes that are no longer part of his vision for the story He created and is telling.

The dev was honest with us and shared his reasoning for this change.

Pledges were paused the month this message came out and those who supported with $ And disagreed with the dev's decision got to request a refund for the prior month.

A perfect solution - No - but, IMO, a much better solution than the dev eventually abandoning this story because his heart was no longer in the telling of this story.

Yes - there are people on this thread that disagree with this decision, and some continue to camp here, railing against the dev's decision.

I'm not one of them.

I'm happy I found this AVN and I became a $ supporter after the violent zombie sex was removed due to the dev's choice to take his AVN in a different direction.

I am here for the story and the evolution of the relationships, including the mystery represented by the MC - which is slowly being revealed.

Yes - violent zombie sex NTR is still NTR, the same way a tentacle monster or vampire having sex with Elizabeth would be NTR, but it is not central to the telling of this story and, per the dev, actually makes less and less sense as the MC builds his abilities to defend the women in his life.

If anyone is curious what all the fuss is about, the older version is still posted on page one of this thread under 'Old Build.'

I am enjoying v 0.8 and am looking forward to more of the city/world reveals that we are getting the further we get into the story.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Well said, my friend. I liked that. But, calling zombie or slime sex NTR, is just plain silly.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
my new favorite zombie apocalypse game since Kindred: Redburns seems to have died :cry: . Nice incest character writing, loved how how all "bad end" fails have their variations shown, not just generic game over screen. You can see unique results of a fuckup at any point of qte, very nice touch. Main plot can go either way, but character writing is on par with Now and Then

Darreau91

Dec 31, 2022
my new favorite zombie apocalypse game since Kindred: Redburns seems to have died :cry: . Nice incest character writing, loved how how all "bad end" fails have their variations shown, not just generic game over screen. You can see unique results of a fuckup at any point of qte, very nice touch. Main plot can go either way, but character writing is on par with Now and Then
Kindred is not dead from my understanding. Author was hospitalized and still recovering. Dont bet on an update anytime soon though.

Agree with the writing. Deadmoon is one of the best written M/S B/S games so far. For an unrealistic setting it has a believable consensual incest plot. Also love the tan lines, adds to the immersion.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I didn't understand why the "ntr" scenes had been removed then I saw the author's explanation$, what a disappointment.

I delete this game from my list

RUINED
Not all the NTR scenes were removed, just the ones that no longer supported the dev's vision for his AVN.

Did you like the Elizabeth NTR scenes with other survivors early in the apocalypse?

I thought these were well done and they make sense re: the story and the direction the dev is going with his AVN.

If losing zombie sex scenes associated with game over choices is the make-or-break decision for this AVN for you, then GL finding other AVNs in this genre that do the zombie apocalypse better (and have zombie sex NTR).

Cheers!! :coffee:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Pity that every decision that leads to your family's death half a day down the line is accompanied by a timer that rushes you into making that decision without thinking...

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
and how will this version end, that his bakery was killed by a monster, his mother was torn apart, that's all, now the franchise 3 will be the sister herself playing the main role in the game and she will become Lara Croft the zombie slayer :ROFLMAO::BootyTime::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Pity that every decision that leads to your family's death half a day down the line is accompanied by a timer that rushes you into making that decision without thinking...
Yeah, I could totally think about a million outcomes and choose the best one like Dr. Strange while I have a 3 meter tall hungry mutant in front of me :LOL:

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Dont understand why elisabeth and juliet dont want to get pregnant. If they truly loved the MC, they'd have born him a few kids already haha ;)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know of a different VN on f95zone that has zombie sex scenes as good or better than this game once had? Of course I'd prefer it if someone made a mod with custom scenes like that with good writing, but as it used to be tied to the lore, as the special zombies were born from women impregnated by zombies (I wonder what the new reason is, I think it wouldn't really make sense anymore in this new story though), I think it would be a completely different game, so a different game is the next best thing, as long as the writing of those scenes still has good quality.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Dont understand why elisabeth and juliet dont want to get pregnant. If they truly loved the MC, they'd have born him a few kids already haha ;)
It's not about that, it's about being sure their children would have a future, which is not certain for now...

Reactions: Incombat
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes