Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I just finished the current version, but with a feeling that someone dies, will someone in our group die?
Obviously I'm not the dev so idk the actual answer
But I'm pretty sure that's what bad ends are for.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Just start playing, will there be any other Li beside from mom and sis?:unsure:
From what I remembered, is this game had the abandoned tag before? I remembered last time I wanted to try the game but gave it up since I saw the abandoned tag?:unsure:

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just start playing, will there be any other Li beside from mom and sis?:unsure:
Nope, as far as I know.

From what I remembered, is this game had the abandoned tag before? I remembered last time I wanted to try the game but gave it up since I saw the abandoned tag?:unsure:
It never had that tag. Updates take a while though but they are totally worth it (y)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finished current update's playthrough, I think it is almost the best zombie related story vn, which is maybe even better than now&then. I am very surprised that I hadn't tried this game before, guess I am faked by the preview photos again and thought it was something I don't like, just like last time seeing the preview photo of once in a lifetime, which turn out it becomes one of my favorite vn.:FacePalm:
Finally the plot is starting to let mc get a real vaginal sex soon! It is truly slow burn that the story takes so long time to this stage, I am also glad to start playing in this time period but not the first release, can't imagine how the players can suffer from the blue balling for this long...:KEK:
Personally I really hope juliet can get mc's virginity and lose hers rather than elisabeth take it, it will always be wonderful to let the twins get and lose something at the same time, thats how the twins work, right? And please make mc not using the stupid condom at the first sex of both Li! Losing the virginity to some fucking condom in that wonderful moment is absolutely horrible.(n)
Why do I think mc's dad are the behind boss of all of these? He seems to do something to mc before and it makes mc's life so valuable that even can die for him rather than let him die...:unsure:

Reactions: Ruykiru

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finished the old version too, don't know why there are people who disgusted those scene and the developer actually delete them all. I mean, it is not force you to choose and see that scenes, you won't see any of that if you not choose that choice. You don't like it then don't choose it, you make your choice and get what you want, simple as that, quite a shame it is all gone now, maybe they will come back later? :unsure:

Last edited:

Green83rry

Nov 24, 2017
Finished the old version too, don't know why there are people who disgusted those scene and the developer actually delete them all. I mean, it is not force you to choose and see that scenes, you won't see any of that if you not choose that choice. You don't like it then don't choose it, you make your choice and get what you want, simple as that, quite a shame it is all gone now, maybe they will come back later? :unsure:
IMHO it was more trouble than it was worth for the dev to go out of their way to delete the scenes. Not much is lost or changed with them gone, not much would be different if the scenes were left in. It just made some people mad unnecessarily. The issue now is that people (not you :)) continually start arguments about it. Regrettable or not, what's done is done.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
IMHO it was more trouble than it was worth for the dev to go out of their way to delete the scenes. Not much is lost or changed with them gone, not much would be different if the scenes were left in. It just made some people mad unnecessarily. The issue now is that people (not you :)) continually start arguments about it. Regrettable or not, what's done is done.
The same people would be pissed either way, when the dev would stop making these scenes, as the MC gets more powerfull as he said and would just whine all the louder for leading them on, lying etc...
As for the continued arguments here, that's really just a couple of people.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
So... wait, what is the current statuSo... wait, what is the current status of this given the entire discussion? As in, is it something us who do not enjoy NTR have to avoid? Or is it like avoidable or not there any more or what?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So... wait, what is the current statuSo... wait, what is the current status of this given the entire discussion? As in, is it something us who do not enjoy NTR have to avoid? Or is it like avoidable or not there any more or what?
Completely avoidable, it's only 3 flashback scenes out of dozens of H-Scenes anyway

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Completely avoidable, it's only 3 flashback scenes out of dozens of H-Scenes anyway
It seems that in the last scene Elisabeth is caught by her husband, if it is completely avoidable, have I misinterpreted this last image, or should this actually have no effect on the story?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It seems that in the last scene Elisabeth is caught by her husband, if it is completely avoidable, have I misinterpreted this last image, or should this actually have no effect on the story?
Look at the flashback when the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you'll notice a difference depending on what you choose

• Wow
Reactions: dolfe67

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Can you tell me what is the difference between the old and current Version? Last time I played I think it's version 0.7 still haven't played 0.8 but I'm not sure if it's old or new

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes