mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I didn't knock you, I was just replying to the other idiot, I'm completely free to give my opinion, who are you to tell me what I'm not allowed to do?

But you're right, I don't like the way the game is going and I dont support it anymore.

And it's much more than a simple sex scene with zombies, for me the author just destroyed the story that interested me (once again, my opinion is personal), a story that promoted a real danger with zombies if you got caught, and therefore a real survival issue.

Which could have led to multiple outcomes (spread of the disease that transforms into a zombie, imminent death (like twd), risk of body mutation, or even the birth of a monster).

To finally turn it in a banal incest story...

(this is my last post on this thread, no need to reply even if your ego is touched, folks)
I agree with you, he destroyed an original one of a kind, that nobody had ever done before, it clearly showed he WAS thinking outside the box, now its just another standard incest fetish.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry, I don't understand the whole discussion. Story is good, still fighting with zombies and exploring the environment to find necessary resources and medicine. The personal experiences and relationships with my sister and mother are also appealing given the situation. So I give everything an OK.

:love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) - Wait for the next update. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sorry, I don't understand the whole discussion.
Don't bother my man, apparently this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this
is just a normal incest story with no danger at all because the zombies aren't horny and you should go play something else because this is the worst apocalypse themed story ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, it's hilarious to see people complaining at this point when stuff like this is in the game, but whatever, just ignore them and enjoy this awesome VN.

Last edited:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
and this
is just a normal incest story with no danger at all because the zombies aren't horny :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, it's hilarious to see people complaining at this point, what a bunch of buffoons...
I have finish the game few hours ago... (well, to many things to do in past few weeks) What do I have to say.... (I said that I will tell here after I'm done with the game from the beginning) Wow, just wow... I have nothing negative to say, text is now perfect, clear and sharp and doesn't interfere with the image, new writing is much better and hotter, new reworked images are better than the old ones... Well done, you and Hot Tomato. I had the feeling sometimes, I play an entire different game. If I had to choose between things that impressed me at most, I would say writing... Well done guys.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
and this
is just a normal incest story with no danger at all because the zombies aren't horny and you should go play something else because this is the worst apocalypse themed story ever :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, it's hilarious to see people complaining at this point when stuff like this is in the game, but whatever, just ignore them and enjoy this awesome VN.
Dying isn't dangerous though! The only danger in life is to have your mom or sister raped.

The zombie rape weirdos sure do define things oddly.

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
and this

hedead.gif

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
The ending was lame AF. Sure, it promises an exciting v0.9. I hope that he's not captured or held hostage but thought dead, heals super fast, and then returns as a badass MC.

Reactions: Issac Shafan

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
and this

Question still stands, is he actually gonna do something with that scene realistically, or just turn it into a comical shit show of a joke ?

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Question still stands, is he actually gonna do something with that scene realistically, or just turn it into a comical shit show of a joke ?
Does it matter? Whatever the dev does, your whiny ass will find something to complain about.
If he added the zombie scenes back you'd probably say that the rotten zombie dicks don't have enough pus and grime :ROFLMAO:

Dec 8, 2020
No if he actually does something with it, I'll give him credit for it
It was bad ends to begin with and the one that wasn't had like 1 line of dialog and ignored. People are acting like the rape was a path when it never was. That is one of the things why dev removed instead of just leaving them in. DEV said the story was always about the mc and family and people were getting the wrong idea and all this is doing is proving the dev right.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
It was bad ends to begin with and the one that wasn't had like 1 line of dialog and ignored. People are acting like the rape was a path when it never was. That is one of the things why dev removed instead of just leaving them in. DEV said the story was always about the mc and family and people were getting the wrong idea and all this is doing is proving the dev right.
And the DEV was lying about all of it, and his number one butt buddy done admitted that.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
And the DEV was lying about all of it, and his number one butt buddy done admitted that.
Hey, I don't care if you complain about the game for all eternity but if you say such a claim about me and HotTomato and spread misinformation then I take it personally. I don't want to repost the entire thing again but the "honest thoughts" post is in this thread so give it a read again.

SUMMARY of this stupid discussion for the 73621th time:
1. Patreon banned dev for rape.
2. Dev also got tired of making the scenes and they would have created some narrative dissonance as the mc got stronger if he wasn't able to protect his family. That path barely had a few dialogue lines and renders about it anyway which added even more disconnect even though the horny zombies were supposed to tie into the story at first.
3. Game is much better now and NOT abandoned thanks to the hard decision. The gore and danger are ramping up (you don't need the threat of zombie rape for that), and the dev has way more subscribers even after the switch to SubscribeStar.

So yeah, it's a win-win situation and you are simply unable to see the whole picture because you are stuck with your fetish. But hey, I saw you subscribed to the dev this month for some reason so I'm not the one with a tsundere syndrome :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
and this

Hlw sir, I just recently found this game just few days ago, I still haven't try it yet.
I have some questions, if you answer that would be great.
Q1. Is this game horror type? Or in this game we'll see some horror scenes? 'coz I like horror games.
Q2. I have read some recent comments, and it's puzzling me a lot, some people complaining and almost all people have positive comments about this game, but you seems to know a lot about this game, so I want to ask you, how is this game? in your opinion.
Q3. Last question is MC have some kind of duel personality? Because i saw this picture:- 1670362432785.png
So, MC have 2 personality?
That's all my questions, it would be really great if you answer my questions.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hlw sir, I just recently found this game just few days ago, I still haven't try it yet.
I have some questions, if you answer that would be great.
Q1. Is this game horror type? Or in this game we'll see some horror scenes? 'coz I like horror games.
Q2. I have read some recent comments, and it's puzzling me a lot, some people complaining and almost all people have positive comments about this game, but you seems to know a lot about this game, so I want to ask you, how is this game? in your opinion.
Q3. Last question is MC have some kind of duel personality? Because i saw this picture:- View attachment 3440814
So, MC have 2 personality?
That's all my questions, it would be really great if you answer my questions.
1. It has some yes, hopefully more in the future. Lots of gore too and some cool bad endings.
2. Yeah, I've worked on the game alongside the dev (proofread, co-write, some programming with gallery and other stuff) So disclaimer, you should know that I have a clear bias. Looking at it from an outside perspective though, this story is top 3 incest build up for sure. And the long and detailed H-Scenes are better than 95% of AVNs were it's just some garbage narration with shitty generic dialogues and 3 pictures, or some great high quality animations but with no substance. Plus having 3 characters only as the main focus, allows for some great character development instead of the usual harem that turns 10 woman into obedient puppets with no personality.
3. There's some interesting stuff in the game for sure... (saying more would spoil you :p)

Last edited:

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
1. It has some yes, hopefully more in the future. Lots of gore too and some cool bad endings.
2. Yeah, I've worked on the game alongside the dev (proofread, co-write, some programming with gallery and other stuff) So disclaimer, you should know that I have a clear bias. Looking at it from an outside perspective though, this story is top 3 incest build up for sure. And the long and detailed H-Scenes are better than 95% of AVNs were it's just some garbage narration with shitty generic dialogues and 3 pictures, or some great animatioms but with no substance. Plus having 3 characters only as the main focus, allows for some great character development instead of the usual harem that turns 10 woman into obedient puppets with no personality.
3. There's some interesting stuff in the game for sure... (saying more would spoil you :p)
Thank you!!! Sir

Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah her desire is average at best. Good renders, slice of life story with nothing really interesting and the eroticism is bad.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes