dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I remember the NTR / Zombie / Monster scenes were removed a while back. Are they back in the game or why does this game still have NTR tag or even NTR choice at the start of the game, when you can't see those scenes.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I remember the NTR / Zombie / Monster scenes were removed a while back. Are they back in the game or why does this game still have NTR tag or even NTR choice at the start of the game, when you can't see those scenes.
no he did NOT put them back in, he's way more interested in it being a 3 way fairy-tail incest love story

Reactions: mindflirt

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Then that makes me even more confused on why there is an NTR tag and an NTR switch at the start of the game...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Flash backs? I thought those were fantasies lol.
On the beginning of the game, you re asked to turn on/off ntr warning. All ntr scenes are avoidable, all girl to girl action is avoidable (if you're not into it)... If you're into girl to girl action, see the scenes, there are additional scenes to a male survivor, but you can see those scenes or avoid it... If your ntr warning is on (on the beginning of the game), you will be prompted with warning. Those scenes are not important, but girl on girl scenes are hot...

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm disappointed that my review was deleted by the moderators due to mentioning other games, which apparently violates the rules. I'll revisit my review later on, but it's still a 5-star rating from me for this game.
I had saved it cause I really liked it, here you go.
I don't see any issues with it though?

Last edited:

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Not all the NTR scenes were removed, just the ones that no longer supported the dev's vision for his AVN.

Did you like the Elizabeth NTR scenes with other survivors early in the apocalypse?

I thought these were well done and they make sense re: the story and the direction the dev is going with his AVN.

If losing zombie sex scenes associated with game over choices is the make-or-break decision for this AVN for you, then GL finding other AVNs in this genre that do the zombie apocalypse better (and have zombie sex NTR).

Cheers!! :coffee:
You misunderstand, what I criticize the author it is to restrict these qualities of developmment in this case its scenes NTR with the zombies with the contempt of the market whereas it would have just been enough of a patch to continue to implement it, available on his discord or F95 directly in order to provide all his customers

However, there's a 1000x better Apocalypse with zombie game on F95 that I recommend to everyone: Desert Stalker

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You misunderstand, what I criticize the author it is to restrict these qualities of developmment in this case its scenes NTR with the zombies with the contempt of the market whereas it would have just been enough of a patch to continue to implement it, available on his discord or F95 directly in order to provide all his customers

However, there's a 1000x better Apocalypse with zombie game on F95 that I recommend to everyone: Desert Stalker
Where is it your place to restrict any Developer? The Dev will make the VN he/she wants, and people will support it or not. Anyone thinking they should be able to restrict the Dev is way too arrogant for their own good. If you don't like it, don't support it and simply walk away - you don't need to announce it.

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Where is it your place to restrict any Developer? The Dev will make the VN he/she wants, and people will support it or not. Anyone thinking they should be able to restrict the Dev is way too arrogant for their own good. If you don't like it, don't support it and simply walk away - you don't need to announce it.
I didn't knock you, I was just replying to the other idiot, I'm completely free to give my opinion, who are you to tell me what I'm not allowed to do?

But you're right, I don't like the way the game is going and I dont support it anymore.

And it's much more than a simple sex scene with zombies, for me the author just destroyed the story that interested me (once again, my opinion is personal), a story that promoted a real danger with zombies if you got caught, and therefore a real survival issue.

Which could have led to multiple outcomes (spread of the disease that transforms into a zombie, imminent death (like twd), risk of body mutation, or even the birth of a monster).

To finally turn it in a banal incest story...

(this is my last post on this thread, no need to reply even if your ego is touched, folks)

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I didn't knock you, I was just replying to the other idiot, I'm completely free to give my opinion, who are you to tell me what I'm not allowed to do?

But you're right, I don't like the way the game is going and I dont support it anymore.

And it's much more than a simple sex scene with zombies, for me the author just destroyed the story that interested me (once again, my opinion is personal), a story that promoted a real danger with zombies if you got caught, and therefore a real survival issue.

Which could have led to multiple outcomes (spread of the disease that transforms into a zombie, imminent death (like twd), risk of body mutation, or even the birth of a monster).

To finally turn it in a banal incest story...

(this is my last post on this thread, no need to reply even if your ego is touched, folks)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes