• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Ah! Dude quite it, this will change nothing, more than 80% people like this game, now im confused.
I'm not losing my mind, am I?
Or it's just that I have poor taste, that's why i don't like this game, everyone almost everyone here like this game.
You know I have played 100+ VN just in honey select 2/AI Shoujo.
And this game it's one of my "most not liking" game, you can see yourself in comments how many people like this game and how many not.
And this will changed nothing!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!
You're right though I seems to noticed almost all the comments is positive about this game.
Eh, whatever I quit.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
those tags scare me...can you avoid all dick? is there rape content?
No you can not avoid the dick , you have no choice but to let the worthless piece of shit boy bang the the mother and sister anytime he pleases, and no there is no rape content, the dev kiss the asses of the FEW whiny asses that cried about it even though the scenes were completely avoidable, so he removed those scenes

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
No you can not avoid the dick , you have no choice but to let the worthless piece of shit boy bang the the mother and sister anytime he pleases, and no there is no rape content, the dev kiss the asses of the FEW whiny asses that cried about it even though the scenes were completely avoidable, so he removed those scenes
i cant tell if your serious or fuckign with me....
"you have no choice but to let the worthless piece of shit boy bang the the mother and sister anytime he pleases,"
" and no there is no rape content,"
seem like counter intuitive phrases...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i cant tell if your serious or fuckign with me....
"you have no choice but to let the worthless piece of shit boy bang the the mother and sister anytime he pleases,"
" and no there is no rape content,"
seem like counter intuitive phrases...
The boy in question is the MC, no he doesn't rape anyone. There isn't any rape content anymore, not sure if the dev plans to add it with human survivors.
As for ntr, that is flashbacks only, as of now at least. IIRC it's from years before the story starts, i don't play it, so you would need someone else to answer question, but the choices are clearly marked and easily avoidable.

As for the counter intuitive phrases.
Some here are still pissed that the dev removed zombie rape over a year ago and say that was what the story was really all about (and feel the need to let everyone know how shitty the game is now)...even if the dev clearly disagreed, explained that it never was the plan and the focus was always the MC/mother/sister relationship ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
Dec 8, 2020
The boy in question is the MC, no he doesn't rape anyone. There isn't any rape content anymore, not sure if the dev plans to add it with human survivors.
As for ntr, that is flashbacks only, as of now at least. IIRC it's from years before the story starts, i don't play it, so you would need someone else to answer question, but the choices are clearly marked and easily avoidable.

As for the counter intuitive phrases.
Some here are still pissed that the dev removed zombie rape over a year ago and say that was what the story was really all about (and feel the need to let everyone know how shitty the game is now)...even if the dev clearly disagreed, explained that it never was the plan and the focus was always the MC/mother/sister relationship ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
People also like to lie or not read that it was the dev that wanted the zombie rape gone. And they cant blame the dev because that is the main argument they like to use (let the dev do what they want). But when it is what the dev wants to remove they are still stuck in ( the dev kiss the asses of the FEW whiny asses that cried about it even though the scenes were completely avoidable) This is what one year how is this going on. If they are so mad about it and liked the game before how are they so misinformed about the situation.
Every update we get more people complaining about it when it is a dead topic. Starting to think complaining about the removal of the zombie rape should get its own thread. dev laid out multiple reasons for the removal and did a poll that came out people wanted it to stay and they still removed it so
DEV DID NOT WANT ZOMBIE RAPE and said it was a mistake and didn't want people thinking that is what the game is about. That is why they were removed instead of left in.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well if you had bother to take the time to read the dialog/story instead of just skipping over it to get to YOUR incest fetish,
you would have read the part where the mother was explaining to the kids what she seen when she was last out in town, telling
them she the zombies killing the men and raping the women, then taking the women back to their nest/hive, then telling the
kids that she thinks that is where the specials are coming from, the zombies breeding the living females. Try reading it. lol
We spread a little misinformation :devilish:

(It wouldn't be if the game was still on update 0.5, but come on... We are already on 0.8 and that stuff is no longer canon.)

I finally decided to report you cause the only thing you do is complain in this thread but luckily for you they denied the report. I guess we are stuck with you, but it gets kinda amusing sometimes. Especially because it's quite ironic that the one complaining 24/7 about a "whiny ass" MC and the removal of zombie rape is actually the whiniest person here.

It makes me happy the dev isn't going to bring that garbage back and you will spend the rest of your life crying on this thread.
So yeah, I couldn't agree more with this guy.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Ah so now we get to the root of the problem you're fucking jealous of some fictional character. Seek professional help now. Even the devs own words aren't enough to get through to you. You're definitely "special" aren't you?

• Haha
Reactions: Ruykiru

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I finally decided to report you cause the only thing you do is complain in this thread but luckily for you they denied the report. I guess we are stuck with you, but it gets kinda amusing sometimes. Especially because it's quite ironic that the one complaining 24/7 about a "whiny ass" MC and the removal of zombie rape is actually the whiniest person here.
Same here. It's kind of ironic if this were an ntr debate the mods would have put an end to this shit ages ago(warnings, thread bans, etc.)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so there WAS rape, but it was removed(i idea of a brain dead zombies still even being able to rape was always silly to me) but there is a description of women begin raped(no longer cannon? as in not in the game)
and you are unable to avoid sex with the male MC? like at all?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also from what im reading some of yall need to chill the fuck out, the DEVS are the ultimate authority when it comes to THEIR games, if they want to make a patch to remove the male MC altogether then they can do so....
so if you dont like the lesbian focused story(i dont think we can really call it that with all the unavoidable dick) or the lack of zombies raping you...then this might not be the game for you...just as a rapefest dickathon is not the game for me

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
We spread a little misinformation :devilish:

(It wouldn't be if the game was still on update 0.5, but come on... We are already on 0.8 and that stuff is no longer canon.)

So yeah, I couldn't agree more with this guy.
You file a report because someone disagrees with you and calls out your lies. Now that is down right hilarious.

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
ok so there WAS rape, but it was removed(i idea of a brain dead zombies still even being able to rape was always silly to me)

you are unable to avoid sex with the male MC? like at all?
It's as silly as you want it to be. If you want zombie rape to make sense, it will make sense.

As far as I know, you can't. You can also guess what the story would be like without the incest part.
also from what im reading some of yall need to chill the fuck out

the DEVS are the ultimate authority when it comes to THEIR games, if they want to make a patch to remove the male MC altogether then they can do so....
so if you dont like the lesbian focused story(i dont think we can really call it that with all the unavoidable dick) or the lack of zombies raping you...then this might not be the game for you...just as a rapefest dickathon is not the game for me
Agreed.

Every dev can do with their games whatever they want, even the Rock Simulator. Every player can also criticize whatever they want. It's better not to be rude, though.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also now that im playing it...some of the dialog...makes zero sense...why would you tell your naked son to stand up and look at you? even if he didnt have a boner thats...thats not something a mother would ever say to their 18 yea old child....

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
also now that im playing it...some of the dialog...makes zero sense...

why would you tell your naked son to stand up and look at you? even if he didnt have a boner thats...thats not something a mother would ever say to their 18 yea old child....
Early game part is rather good IMO. It just lacks context and atmosphere.

As for that scene in particular, she just doesn't see her son as a man/adult, that's all. She somehow raised her son and daughter in a zombie apocalypse for years, basically by herself. Nothing wrong with that also.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok maybe i wasn't super clear before...but your telling me the mother and sister are TRYING to seduce the brother? and each other? as in its 3 pervs in a pod?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes