SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I'm glad i stumble upon this. The writing is really good, very interesting and entertaining. The incest is also very very good. The interactions and characters writing are really good. I especially like the fact that the mc, sister and mother look alike, like actual family members. That something I miss in almost all incest visual novels, they hold the 'siblings/parents' status but otherwise you couldn't tell they're family. So far one of the best written incest for me.

mindflirt

Apr 22, 2019
I didn't knock you, I was just replying to the other idiot, I'm completely free to give my opinion, who are you to tell me what I'm not allowed to do?

But you're right, I don't like the way the game is going and I dont support it anymore.

And it's much more than a simple sex scene with zombies, for me the author just destroyed the story that interested me (once again, my opinion is personal), a story that promoted a real danger with zombies if you got caught, and therefore a real survival issue.

Which could have led to multiple outcomes (spread of the disease that transforms into a zombie, imminent death (like twd), risk of body mutation, or even the birth of a monster).

To finally turn it in a banal incest story...

(this is my last post on this thread, no need to reply even if your ego is touched, folks)
Yes you are so right and keep up giving your opinion!!

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
Good game, thanks for making an entertaining story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

One word that I noticed was misspelled was "ragging", it should be raging. Sorry for being that guy.

Reactions: Darreau91

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
1. It has some yes, hopefully more in the future. Lots of gore too and some cool bad endings.
2. Yeah, I've worked on the game alongside the dev (proofread, co-write, some programming with gallery and other stuff) So disclaimer, you should know that I have a clear bias. Looking at it from an outside perspective though, this story is top 3 incest build up for sure. And the long and detailed H-Scenes are better than 95% of AVNs were it's just some garbage narration with shitty generic dialogues and 3 pictures, or some great high quality animations but with no substance. Plus having 3 characters only as the main focus, allows for some great character development instead of the usual harem that turns 10 woman into obedient puppets with no personality.
3. There's some interesting stuff in the game for sure... (saying more would spoil you :p)
Sir I tried this game, one thing that makes me really really confused, why the hell people complaining about this game?
I haven't notice anything ugly about this game, well accept for MC he's a weak-ass but it's understandable he's not a professional fighter, that's why he got beat up by his own mother & sister, but soon he'll get Revenge by penetrating their asses lol.:LOL:
Btw, I really like this game, it have a lots of horror scene, I think I found a gem, but one thing that made me angry why the hell dev have to end this update at the very curious movement my mouth filled with water what gonna happen next, I can't wait for next update.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sir I tried this game, one thing that makes me really really confused, why the hell people complaining about this game?
I've been asking myself that same question since we released 0.8. I thought the zombie discussion was finally over and that the many reworks in 0.8 would help but apparently it's not enough lol. No matter how much you work on a thing there's always gonna be haters :cautious:

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
Just ask them. What is the point of fighting with ghosts? If you disagree with someone, just quote them so you can have a discussion, that's what this forum is for, right?
Btw, I really like this game, it have a lots of horror scene, I think I found a gem
This game is one of the better ones, agreed.
I just checked the reviews and I agree in almost every aspect with MidnightKing.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Amazing game. The story is really good enough to get me hooked up, the dialogues are also well written.
I look forward to how the story will develop now that we know Isaac is immune to the virus and has some connection with the other infected, although it seems his "spider sense" only works with them and not with normal humans considering how he was captured.
Also i really like how Elisabeth and Juliet can kick ass, they aren't some dumb and cliché dansel in distress, in fact they saved Isaac several times.:cool:
And i quite liked the sex scenes, even if all the blue balling until we reached them almost killed me. :LOL:

This is one amazing game and i am very happy that i found it. (y)(y)

Last edited:

User199

May 15, 2023
Can somebody please please recommend me game like this.. which has best writing and
Good story . Incest or non incest will also be fine.
Thankyou

N13L77

Dec 31, 2023
I just finished the current version, but with a feeling that someone dies, will someone in our group die?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I just finished the current version, but with a feeling that someone dies, will someone in our group die?
I doubt dev will be so cruel to us. I could be wrong, have few theories myself, but in none of them somebody (read. main cast) dies.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes