MickDick

Nov 1, 2018
I've got the walkthrough mod, I thought I had unlocked everything (Except the NTR scenes), does anyone know how to get the missing scene in the middle?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AwsHen

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I hope you like this little Sinful-DeadMoon crossover...

What do these two women got in common?
View attachment 4013658

They each brought a young beauty into this world...
View attachment 4013659 View attachment 4013660 View attachment 4013661 View attachment 4013663
OMG, they are gorgeous... Elisabeth seams little younger here, but if we know how she live in her game for some time, yeah... But just WOW... Julieth is the same, I love her too.
What do they have in common? Both have two kids, a boy and a girl... And they both kids have hots for their mothers? ;)

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I can assure you it's not, and in my opinion 0.9 is the best update so far from what I have played. The dev is just busy IRL and can't dedicate himself to this fully with the little support.
you have played the game as a alpha tester? sure the dev is good at the game, but I think he wanted to make the game shorter after the patreon ban is it right?

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
you have played the game as a alpha tester? sure the dev is good at the game, but I think he wanted to make the game shorter after the patreon ban is it right?
I work with the dev yes. The game is going the shorter route in order to be finished and not abandoned, yes. The dev might do the long ending one day but who knows.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it wouldn't need shorter route if dev stopped walking in circles and finally moved fucking plot forward

edit: it's just same fucking thing every time - devs setup slowburn story and dragging it out as much as possible, without even thinking it will take decade or more to get anywhere at this pace, half way through they get bored or burned out or whatever life happen, and game either gets abandoned or gets shitty rushed ending out of nowhere

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Looper9 and Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
it wouldn't need shorter route if dev stopped walking in circles and finally moved fucking plot forward

edit: it's just same fucking thing every time - devs setup slowburn story and dragging it out as much as possible, without even thinking it will take decade or more to get anywhere at this pace, half way through they get bored or burned out or whatever life happen, and game either gets abandoned or gets shitty rushed ending out of nowhere
You seem to know a lot and are super confident about how things work. Go ahead and publish your own visual novel then, we are all eagerly waiting to learn your secrets if it's as easy as you say to make and finish one...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You seem to know a lot and are super confident about how things work. Go ahead and publish your own visual novel then, we are all eagerly waiting to learn your secrets if it's as easy as you say to make and finish one...
They're that way in a lot of threads...

Reactions: Ruykiru

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Like yeah, I get it for games where the dev is clearly milking with tons of subs, but HotTomato never got that much support, had many issues in the way, and yet is still going hard at it because he likes doing it in the little free time he has.
Honestly I hate the whole milking thing... We don't have access to dev's private lives (nor should we) and unlike almost every other job in the world indie avn dev really is a one man show, everything grinds to a halt if the dev is unavailable for any reason... And I know there's a hell of a lot of reasons every year that I don't make it to work, it's just that there's about 8 zillion people making sure the show still goes on if I'm not personally there to do my bit.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
guys I have Problem after the Setup Windows 7 The Usely my fav Some of My Renpy Games DOESN'T Open I no Text Nothing Just nothing Can anyone Guide Me one of them is that Game I GOT NO CLUE WHY

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
From what i can understand your issues are likely coming from using a out of support version of windows (win7).

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I got C++ them Nothing Bro I even Wait it for 2005 to be Done and the last one Ofc 2015
I don't know what you're trying to say here...
Maybe add more words? Throw in some punctuation. I don't know it's pretty unintelligible. Ooo maybe better words?

4.00 star(s) 99 Votes